What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

Okay I will give it a try, still looks like something they would give away at vape fests.

Thicko here didn't realise the base ring came off so thought I had to coil it inside - tried unscrewing it and discovered it pulls off,

Couple of questions to start me off:
Little insert airflow thingies, what size should I start with? it's got a 3mm in it.
Wire, I have MTL Clapton SS316L 28/40 or plain round wire 28ga SS316L, tempted with the clapton - yes no?

Which dvarw is it you have, the 22mm or 24mm?

If it’s the 22 I wouldn’t put a clapton in it. I’d go with the thinnest guage wire you have.

Just winged it while I was waiting, guessed the wraps as I couldn't find it in Steam Engine, fused clapton 8 wraps 3mm came out at 1.13 ohms and left the prefitted airflow, wicked it up and it's vaping well with some 10m g Tobacco juice at 10 watts, it's a very tight draw so will shove a larger airflow piece in next build.

Now for the doggystyle....

I would question whether - with a very small tank - a chimney is necessary at all. The pocket produces excellent vapour, and I think it’s because it doesn’t have a chimney. It’s a shame it had a few other drawbacks

I would question whether - with a very small tank - a chimney is necessary at all. The pocket produces excellent vapour, and I think it’s because it doesn’t have a chimney. It’s a shame it had a few other drawbacks

who knows..... it works well in this case but obviously my corollas don't have a chimney ..... so I have no idea.

You've reminded me .... I have several Pockets now but I got swamped with other new tanks .... must get back to them. :)

Back
Top Bottom