What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

Well I`m not planning on getting stung - was looking at prices for coils. looked uk, looked ft, looked at ali express, they must have missed me, gave me $4.00 off a $9.00 order.:P

Cheeky fecker :D. I was hard at work & house was occupied all day. Even better no feckin card, red, grey or rainbow. Incompetent cocks :mad:. Can't get redelivery or collect without it.:banghead:
You can go to the delivery depot with ID, address etc and ask if they are holding any mail for you.

me too got stung today by fastech
someone posted up earlyer in this thread to order then put on hold make a ticket asking for them to send at a lower price to avoid these charges

but FT should be doing this automatically after someone pointing out what's happening

unsure about future @fasttech buys now

someone posted up earlyer in this thread to order then put on hold make a ticket asking for them to send at a lower price to avoid these charges

but FT should be doing this automatically after someone pointing out what's happening

unsure about future @fasttech buys now

Yeah did this for the 2nd order but had a email saying it’s been shipped at $20 already (12-13 hours later)

I’ve put any other orders on hold for now until they’ve confirmed it’s been sent as the correct postage.

My 3F order was a few dollars I’ve the FTone but didn’t get hit.

found your parcel

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom