What's new

Dead Rabbit MTL RTA

quincey43

Achiever
After seeing all the comments about how bad this RTA might be I decided to get one!! I've had it now for a few weeks and I have to say I really like it! No leaks, no gurgling and it's a quiet smooth draw, the flavour is good too so has anyone else tried this RTA?

Nope, not tried it. Didn't look like I would be able to get the draw I wanted. Glad you like it though.

I've tried it, actually have two in the classies as we speak, The draw just doesn't feel right to me, it doesn't have enough restriction even when using the airflow control ring, I think it's got something to do with the fact the hole on the deck is 2.0mm and the biggest hole on the AFC is 1.6mm.

It very much reminds me of the BD Vape Precisio which I didn't like the draw on either. I just don't think there's enough pressure being created underneath the coil to tighten up the draw properly.

What could be better than finding a reasonably priced rta that you like! You should go out and buy another, they’re cheap as chips :2thumbsup: Sing its praises!

I’m a more traditional mtl vaper and like a 0.8-0.9mm draw, so it is definitely not for me. Snazzy drip tip, though :18:

Just got one from the classies and I’m very happy with it, absolute doddle to coil and wick no leaks or gurgles so far, nice smooth tasty vape, I’ll give it a week and order another if it behaves.

Just got one from the classies and I’m very happy with it, absolute doddle to coil and wick no leaks or gurgles so far, nice smooth tasty vape, I’ll give it a week and order another if it behaves.
I have just got one from the classies too. Haven't got round to building it up yet. I'm a RDL vaper and have been told this should be good for me as I don't like a MTL draw.

I’d say it’s more a loose Mtl wide open than a Rdl @Moses, but give it a try.
Just built it up and stuck my own fused Clapton coming in at 0.60 and like you say it's a very loose mtl. I'm getting on ok ATM with it, but I will see what the weekend brings lol. ATM currently have the dead rabbit MTL rta and the BP pioneer insider rta on the go. Both delivering fantastic flavours. So I can't moan really, oh and a RDA on the side for something a little different.

I didn’t bother with the pre made supplied coil I put my usual 5 wrap 25g Stealthvape flat kanthal in 0.5 ohm and wicked with Labo cut flush to the base o ring, no issues at all I’m very tempted to buy another they’re under £25, I like a loose Mtl I’m on the largest air hole and 4ml tank, if you’re a tight Mtl’er the smallest air hole gives a tight draw but the hole under the coil is about 2mm diameter so it’s not ideal really.
IMG_1641.jpg

Slight issue but it’s tiny, I’m having to loosen the tank from the mod to adjust the airflow it locks where it is when tightened on also I that sparkly drip tip just isn’t me.

Back
Top Bottom