What's new

Most used rta: I love my Arcana, bought used on potv. The flavor is amazing, and it’s been in my rotation since April (sorry @Netvaper , know how irritating it was for you)

No worries, it would have been a v good vape if it worked properly.
Happy new year to all.

One of the greatest revelations for me has come late in the day, but BOY am I glad it did!!! :)
Amongst a great many other delightful things that I was given at Christmas was the Van&Del CEO RBA. It has proven to be absolutely EXCEPTIONAL. I am blown away with its flavour production and the smoothness of the draw!! :worship::worship:

Favourite was probably pods like xros 3 nano and the oxva xlim.
Nothing too surprising this year honestly.
Most disappointing was probably the stubby aio, is just such a pain to setup and I keep having problems with it.

Kayfun BB or SteamShell rba. Can't decide between them so won't :D

AER rta was this year wasn't it? If so that for rta.

I couldn't possibly name one for Best of 2023. AIO is between the Damn Vape Zaion and the Aspire Raga. I think the Zaion wins simply because it has more to offer, the Raga can also be a pain when trying to remove the Battery, it clicks in so tight and there isn't that room to grip it to pull it out, apart from that it's excellent, also does TC which i haven't tried yet. For Tank/ Bridge etc, it's also between 2. I am finding the Atemporal absolutely excellent. I think my favorite has to be the Mobb Mini, this thing just blew me away flavour wise, had the same build in it a week now and flavour is as good as when i first built it. So easy to build as well.

My favourite purchase of 2023 was my Smok IPX80 which tbf I've never had great experience with Smok mainly due to leaks but this one has been impressive.

Biggest disappointment was a caliburn G, didn't last half a tank and it stopped working. Great flavours but to unreliable to replace

Back
Top Bottom