What's new

tanglewood

Achiever
Somebody has to do it :10: what is your favorite purchase, the purchase that surprised you and your biggest disappointment.
Without a doubt the aer has wiped all my rtas out of the park, whatever goes in there shines and seriously thinking of buying another one.
The dead rabbit mtl was the surprise of the year, for such a cheap rta the flavour really surprised me.
Biggest disappointment was the original fev I bought, no difference to the cheap clone I bought, going to push ahead with it as it was not cheap and see how I get on.

My best purchase of 2023 was cheap, it was a back scratcher, why are arms not able to reach every point of your back???
Worst purchase was an AIO system, could not get on with it, put it on here as a give away :(

Worst has to be an Arcana 22, the jfc doesn't work properly so it's unusable and the top cap comes off way too easily, the only decent thing about it is the drip tip, a £22 Moka clone wiped the floor with it. Was given a Bishop so my favourite buy is the Stratum Balance 2.

My experomizer v4 bought of a fellow member on here and the 415 mtl rta.

They both been glued to me

Since we're playing the blame game, I'd like to point the finger at @ZenAnarchi , the list of DotTanks he shared with me certainly gave me a few to chase, lol.

My best purchase this year is probably the TomahawkI don't squonk much but it works perfectly when I do and is a cracking side by side mod. My surprising one is the Dead Rabbit mtl rta (I have 4 of them) it just works for me and the flavour is fantastic. I have just got the zaion aio which I am loving but it's early days yet so we shall see.

I was late to the party but for me the Dvarw FL MTL was groundbreaking and I’ve been vaping 10 years! Only been strictly MTL for the last 2 years but oh boy it’s banging. Got the 24mm with a 6 ml tank it’s my only vape when I’m at home

Instead of picking just one, thought I’d reveal several mtl favs from 2023:

Most used rta: I love my Arcana, bought used on potv. The flavor is amazing, and it’s been in my rotation since April (sorry @Netvaper , know how irritating it was for you)

Most used rba: The Steamshell has been a revelation, and I really haven’t used any other bridges since I got it. The wicking is phenomenal and I just love it

Biggest surprise: Has to be the BP Mods Labs, or the Vaporfly Brunhilde mtl rta. The Brunhilde is an old rta, but my first rdta, and has really impressive performance. The Labs is really underrated imo, and is extremely versatile. However, it is Fugly!

:newyear1:

Back
Top Bottom