What's new

Deathwish clone guidance

Mr Turnip

Postman
Can't see much info available on the clone of this saying that can only find a few reviews of the authentic.

Anyone have any information about them with the unholy rda good bad indifferent?.

Cheers

I was looking into these recently but decided against it in the end - I did come across the designer's YouTube channel though, which might be of interest...
Maxime Dubé is his name - the channel has an overview of the mod/rda and a switch fix.

Yeah I've seen that mate cheers.. I also was going to buy an authentic but then decided against it. I fancy a chunky mod for a work beater and now seen the clones of this... But if it's shite I won't bother wondering if anyone has any input

Cheers doesn't seem to be up on site..
I know knuckleheads have them and seen them on fastech..

I have 2 authentics, think they are called the Hanged and the Black Raven ? Both came with the unholy RDA and I like it.It has nice airflow and flavour and the deck is easy to build on.Bit like an Apocalypse gen 2 but with vertical instead of horizontal clamps.Only thing I don't like is the throw on the switch is a bit long but it's OK when you get used to it.It's a nice design though the spring is isolated and not part of the circuit.

Cheers doesn't seem to be up on site..
I know knuckleheads have them and seen them on fastech..
Websites not great (maybe a slight understatement), they have android app too, which isn't great either (sorry another understatement), and doesn't have them on either, but I know they had them in this morning, I was in there.

It's only for a work beater mod sick of the nemi locking switch..

So hopefully the clone will be half decent still see a few of the black raven authentic are available but not sold at £150 for a works mod.

If an authentic hanged or black raven came up in the classies for a decent price I'd have been all over it.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom