What's new

Did you go out today?

Bingface2%252C3%253A16.jpg

Morrisons at 7am, no one around, including flour, but Guinness, cheese, and most of "her indoors" (quite literally these days) goods were obtained. No need to go there for another 2 weeks , hurrah.

I don´t have to go out for university ( lucky me ) but for work. Since tobacco products don't fall under the stores that need to close. Sucks pretty bad since quite a lot of people do not give a shit about the limitations and precautions we took in the store. I cant imagine how people working in the health system must feel. A lot of people are just selfish and do not care . At least at the train station were out shop is located.

Just been to chemist and tesco. Pretty speechless. Can't quite believe just how many cars were on the road. If you didn't already know what was going on you could quite easily be forgiven for thinking it was just an ordinary day.

Haven't had to queue outside tesco on either of my last 3 visits. I did today but only for a few minutes. They had someone on the door telling people to follow the arrows and the store isles were all one way. Was already like it but this time they were making sure people followed it. My last visit people were going any which way they liked.

On my way home I passed One Stop. It's only a small one. A dozen cars in the car park! Nobody queuing outside waiting to go it. Unbelievable.

More and more people are acting as if the lock down is over or the rules don't include them. I'm trying really hard not to wantonly swear but I really can't think of any other word that's more appropriate to describe these thundercunts. :12:

Just been to chemist and tesco. Pretty speechless. Can't quite believe just how many cars were on the road. If you didn't already know what was going on you could quite easily be forgiven for thinking it was just an ordinary day.

Haven't had to queue outside tesco on either of my last 3 visits. I did today but only for a few minutes. They had someone on the door telling people to follow the arrows and the store isles were all one way. Was already like it but this time they were making sure people followed it. My last visit people were going any which way they liked.

On my way home I passed One Stop. It's only a small one. A dozen cars in the car park! Nobody queuing outside waiting to go it. Unbelievable.

More and more people are acting as if the lock down is over or the rules don't include them. I'm trying really hard not to wantonly swear but I really can't think of any other word that's more appropriate to describe these thundercunts. :12:
Change of thought.
Tesco own Onestop shops!

Back
Top Bottom