What's new

Did you go out today?

True. If anyone wanted the opinion of a true Liverpool fan we'd need to look at what mayors in Sussex and Berkshire think ;) :p

Take your pick. Any town, city or country in the world, there’s bound to be more Liverpool fans than most other teams. Including in Everton itself... I bet a lot of mayors are on their side. Isn’t success a wonderful thing? ;) :p

Take your pick. Any town, city or country in the world, there’s bound to be more Liverpool fans than most other teams. Including in Everton itself... I bet a lot of mayors are on their side. Isn’t success a wonderful thing? ;) :p
giphy.gif

:p

Yesterday: Pharmacy at 7.30am, then next door to Sainsbury's local, then home, then out to Lidl at 8.30am, first time there for about 3 months. It was quiet, weirdly so, about 10 cars in the car park, not many more people inside, hurrah. Got my beer and other stuff. Then drop off concentrates for a mate, forgot his juices that I made for him, so back again. All done outside in the large front communal type garden, at 12 feet distance, no one else around.

Went out yesterday, to sit in morrisons car park and watch the world go by " lockdown, what lockdown "

Had to go out to the shops today to pick a few bits i forgot Saturday went to 3 shops no queuing went straight in got what i need and out all 3 shops done in a hour :)

Went to supermarket earlier, not busy at all and most people were respectful of social distancing. However, plenty of roadworks on the way there, lots of workmen stood around, chatting, having a cuppa, completely oblivious to any kind of distancing! Some of them had face masks which they were wearing under their chin, yes, that will protect you from Corona, it's well documented it's passed on via your chin, idiots.

Back
Top Bottom