What's new

Did you go out today?

Sneaked out at Dawn again this morning, i have noticed since stopping smoking the smells of things that were never there before, like fresh cut grass, the air just smells fresher if that makes sense, i never smelled those things since i was a kid and now it's all come back. I love it :)

Sneaked out at Dawn again this morning, i have noticed since stopping smoking the smells of things that were never there before, like fresh cut grass, the air just smells fresher if that makes sense, i never smelled those things since i was a kid and now it's all come back. I love it :)
Yet another great benefit of vaping over stink sticks!!
Not been out today and won't be as been working (from home) since 6am and will be until 7pm when I collapse in a heap with a whisky.

Nope, not today. Had a call from management telling me not to go into work until Monday due to them having a contractor come in and perform a deep clean in the factory. Apparently we've had four people test positive out of about 40 of us that have worked the whole time.

Smoking was always going to be the hardest one to quit though i did enjoy a drink in my younger days, so much that i knackered my Pancreas so was forced to stop, kind of like smoking, spell in hospital made me realise i needed to stop and now at over 2 months :)

Not smoking seems (too?) easy for me, although a joint is sometimes tempting. Beer, well, I'm perpetually the man lost in the desert, needing an Ice Cold In Alex.

Went to Sainsburys Local at 7am, wife's weekly shopping done for her, picked up the wrong TV mag, so hence, she gave me the look
surprise.gif

I haven't had a joint now for years although as you say It is very tempting!

Last edited:
Thought I would checkout the carpark at one of local garden centres, at least it wasnt a long wait.

Back
Top Bottom