What's new

Did you go out today?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hi, this is a short video to show Stockholm today as people around the world should see life is normal here. <a href="https://t.co/7TagOXczUf">pic.twitter.com/7TagOXczUf</a></p>&mdash; SvitLana (@SvitlanaNosul) <a href="">October 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This pic is incorrect...

upload_2020-10-13_10-1-18.png

I think it is eleven weeks going on twelve

Not been going out much, I'm turning bonkers, there is no doubt, it's those madness hamsters.

hamsters.jpg

At 5am I was outside pumping up a car tyre.

Aren’t wives simply fantastic.

Seeing as i am in Gozo visiting my Ma, I can go for food and a drink safely. Face coverings are a must at all times except inside restruants. But masks are compulsary to anyone over 3 years old and you must be 10 meters away from the restaurant or where folks are eating outdoors if you want to smoke or vape.
10 grand fine for anyone not wearing a mask and tests positive for covid, £50 fine otherwise and if the 10 meters away rule is broken the Covid inspector fines the owner 3 grand and gets closed down. Covid inspectors are around to enforce the rules, but there is only a couple of folks with covid on the island. More folks have died in the UK than live on Gozo (30,000 live on the island). Friday and Saturday i stayed in most of the time as folks from Malta come over on the ferry and Covid is a lot worse in Malta. The bar/restraunt i use is owned by a friend who only allows locals in. If he doesn't know folks he tells them he is shutting in a while and food is finished.

I've been avoiding the town centre in Shrewsbury but had to take my mother in yesterday, last time I went was around 8 weeks ago so I was shocked how much busier it was, almost back to pre pandemic levels, mostly it felt like the 2mtr rule was out the window and most shops had ditched the one way system and staffed entrances, the majority were wearing masks, Shropshire got off very lightly in the first wave but we've only got ourselves to blame this time around, including me as I was amongst the non essential shoppers browsing random shops for the novelty of it.

Looking at the latest figures, I aint going out there again any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom