What's new

Did you go out today?

Been work and shopping only for me recently. Am going to take parents out locally on Sat morning though.

This lockdown's getting to me I think

I can do the working from home for a few months, then the novelty wears off & my routine goes to shit

Start of lockdown: Up at 6:30am, crack on with work, after a couple of hours a walk & shower, work til 2:30 to 3:00pm, have a walk, have some lunch then get on with house or vape jobs, chill for the evening

Now: Set alarm for 6:30am, turn it off, wake up at 9:00am, do some work for a bit, get bored & doss on the net til 2:30 to 3:00pm. Have some lunch & see if I can be arsed for a walk, put off any chores & go for a nap, chill for the evening

I hate it, I feel lazy & meh but I've tried everything to get back into my 6:30 starts & my mo-jo's just gone, I need my routine back

I do feel for the folk who have done this for the best part of a year

Last edited:

I can do the working from home for a few months, then the novelty wears off & my routine goes to shit

Start of lockdown: Up at 6:30am, crack on with work, after a couple of hours a walk & shower, work til 2:30 to 3:00pm, have a walk, have some lunch then get on with house or vape jobs, chill for the evening

Now: Set alarm for 6:30am, turn it off, wake up at 9:00am, do some work for a bit, get bored & doss on the net til 2:30 to 3:00pm. Have some lunch & see if I can be arsed for a walk, put off any chores & go for a nap, chill for the evening

I hate it, I feel lazy & meh but I've tried everything to get back into my 6:30 starts & my mo-jo's just gone, I need my routine back

I don't like the road I live in, the place I live in (poxy flat and having to deal with someone upstairs - long story), and everyone is antivape, but were never anti fags. So it's bollocks and I've lost all motivation, for most things, including sex.

But, it's a nice day, so I am going to walk into town later and buy some carrots.

As a Birmingham fan, I loved Lee Boywer, dogged player who just gave it his all, one of those players you'd want on your team & not on the opposite side of the pitch

Looks like Bowyer is going to be your next manager, what do you think? I'm not surprised he's left Charlton, sad to see him go, tbh the results have been very poor though.

Looks like Bowyer is going to be your next manager, what do you think? I'm not surprised he's left Charlton, sad to see him go, tbh the results have been very poor though.

He's a Blue but that's about it! Maybe he can install some passion in the lads to get us out of this mess but who knows. When we had Gary Rowett I didn't expect much & he was fantastic. I honestly thought we'd go the dinosaur route (Pulis) or some up & comer in League Two

He's a Blue but that's about it! Maybe he can install some passion in the lads to get us out of this mess but who knows. When we had Gary Rowett I didn't expect much & he was fantastic. I honestly thought we'd go the dinosaur route (Pulis) or some up & comer in League Two

Bowyer didn't know his best team at Charlton, perhaps there wasn't one :18: Rumours of Michael Laudrup as the next manager, because of the Danish connection, to the club owner Thomas Sandgaard.

Bowyer didn't know his best team at Charlton, perhaps there wasn't one :18: Rumours of Michael Laudrup as the next manager, because of the Danish connection, to the club owner Thomas Sandgaard.

Similar problem with us, different formation each week, different lineup trying to pull of some genius tactical move each game that never works

Just had too look up what Laudrup's been doing the last 5 years :S

Similar problem with us, different formation each week, different lineup trying to pull of some genius tactical move each game that never works

Just had too look up what Laudrup's been doing the last 5 years :S

Shit defence, shit strikers, 4 or 5 subs a game, rubbish goalie, he cant save jack shit. That's Charlton and an ex manager who lost the dressing room. Oh well, it's only football :D

It's coming up for a year since I started working from home. I've never been an early riser though. Started at 9am in the office and start at 9am at home too. I do still like WFH in most respects, although I am feeling a bit cooped up and I do really miss cycling to work and back, especially now we're coming into spring. I try to get out to the shop every other day and we take the kids out at the weekends if the weather is nice but being on the bike is good for head, even if it's just the 20 minute trip to work and back.

There's talk of when we do go back into the office it will be desk sharing so in 3 days 1 week and 2 days the next. Better than going straight back to 5 days a week I suppose, but I like my own space and am a bit OCD about keeping my desk clean/organised so not sure I like the idea of sharing with someone who might be a messy bastard, adjust my chair differently or change the height/angle of my monitors etc.

Yeah @JohnNada I have to get myself out, normally a 20 minute morning walk then an after work 30 minute walk, if the weather's crap I'll bottle it & feel awful

We have no plan for going back, so I assume it's back to 9 to 5 when we do & the boss will work from home. She's been nothing but a PITA during all this, calling us all multiple times a day "checking in on us" when usually, at the office she doesn't give a toss so long as the work's done :18:

Back
Top Bottom