What's new

DNA updates

P

Phrasing

Since I live in the stone age and don't own a computer or even a TV, I'm going to borrow a friend's PC this morning to update and theme some of my dna mods.

Does anyone have any theme or settings reccomendations for DNA 60, 75c, 100c, 250c?

20230303_072441.jpg

I plugged my College in and had a play with escribe, all I ended up doing was was upload a couple of profiles and changed the display to show battery % instead of amps.

Having got my first DNA device now, I broke my virginity this morning and delved into eScribe.
As a DNA 60 wattage-only user, I was a bit underwhelmed tbh - Amended display to show Ohms, Battery %, and Puff duration (for the want of anything else) and pretty much left it at that.
Maybe other boards/bigger/colour screens offer “more” to play with.
Can’t really be asked to add/change any custom welcome screens (like I have any idea how to ;) ) as you can’t actually turn it off without removing the battery.

I mostly just colour co-ordinated the themes,
Made a butterfly wallpaper for 'memoria' updated firmware and added some options like stealth mode.

Finally flipped the screen on my sxk bb too it had been driving me nuts being upside down.

I mostly just colour co-ordinated the themes,
Made a butterfly wallpaper for 'memoria' updated firmware and added some options like stealth mode.

Finally flipped the screen on my sxk bb too it had been driving me nuts being upside down.
With the screen on its side, I’m not sure there really is an upside-down position. Unless you always vape or your back, or front, or side:dance:

With the screen on its side, I’m not sure there really is an upside-down position. Unless you always vape or your back, or front, or side:dance:

It is upside down on all my mods in either my left or right hand unless it can be flipped and I can't be bothered to.

Just pick one you like mate.
I've got the same one on all my 250c's, and my my single 100c.

It was upside down because the buttons were above the screen, I prefer it the other way.

As some may be aware, I mostly do TC, so I like the internal resistance of the mod setup right, on a DNA 60 I just flip the screen and load NiFe30, on others I also use the Default Enhanced theme by JMat (it's on the Evolv site) I also add the default billetbox theme I managed to find on my SXK variants. also make it do 1W increments as this 0.x is a load of pish...

As some may be aware, I mostly do TC, so I like the internal resistance of the mod setup right, on a DNA 60 I just flip the screen and load NiFe30, on others I also use the Default Enhanced theme by JMat (it's on the Evolv site)
I think that's the theme I got I changed up the colours and wallpaper for different mods.

Back
Top Bottom