What's new

Do we like big Mods

Markfletcher007

Achiever
I have settled on 18350 Mods at the moment, And go through so many phases so this may last a few days, weeks or months!

But this has me thinking do we like bigger mods or do we get bigger mods because the bigger battery lasts longer?

Do we prefer the look of Vamo, LT, Provari, Tesla, etc over the look of cigalike?

If I was to hypothetically bring out a cigarette sized mod that lasted 3 days on one charge would people prefer that and drop the bigger mods?

It is bit like the phones we started off with large mobile phones then as batteries improved we got smaller and smaller but with phones they then started to get bigger again through the additional features i.e camera, web browsing and video player but with mods there are only so many features you can have although one wonders how long before some one brings out a phone and vaping mod all in one, I mean if your carrying such a large battery anyway why not hook up an atty and use it!!

I like my Ego as much as my Vamo. It just depends on what I want to carry at the time.
I do believe there is an element of bigger must be better with some of the kit but those who are more matured (maybe with age in your case ;) ) will usually start to go for the not so obvious mods over time.

That's a very good point. I use a big battery mod purely cos I work outside and don't have access to chargers. I do prefer the look of smaller mods but for me they just aren't practical. I don't particularly like walking around looking like I'm sucking a sex toy and would much rather have something smaller. Mind you battery technology is moving at quite a pace so it's only a matter of time before we see small devices that last the distance.

Phases for me though generally 18350 mode out and about. Bigger mods at home and ego spinners for work.
Not sure I'd like an iphonevape ..I like to chat and Vape at the same time ;)

I think I would prefer a real smaller mod the size of a Cigarette if it lasted a few days or in fact all day, then it would be a case of just topping the cart or atty every couple of hours.

Im the same .. smaller would be good if it lasted longer ... this is why I currently crave a Piccolo ... I know Ill need a battalion of batteries ... but be nice for carrying around

Im the same .. smaller would be good if it lasted longer ... this is why I currently crave a Piccolo ... I know Ill need a battalion of batteries ... but be nice for carrying around

PM sent M

Give it a few years, and it'll be like we've been using the old style mobile phone bricks. I like cigalikes for the fact that you can have them in your pocket, no hassle, sideways, pull it out, drag on it, whilst walking down a street, and not really have to think about it.
I had a period when I though 18650 really was the only way to go for battery life when using the vapies at home excessively, but changing the batteries aren't that hard really, all hail the 18350 Dingo.

Give it a few years, and it'll be like we've been using the old style mobile phone bricks. I like cigalikes for the fact that you can have them in your pocket, no hassle, sideways, pull it out, drag on it, whilst walking down a street, and not really have to think about it.
I had a period when I though 18650 really was the only way to go for battery life when using the vapies at home excessively, but changing the batteries aren't that hard really, all hail the 18350 Dingo.

The dingo seems to last for ever in 18350 or is it my imagination?

Back
Top Bottom