What's new

Do you use certain tanks for certain juices?

Definitely different set ups for different juices. Coil type, temp/power makes a big difference imo. You have to play about to find the right settings.

Yea, I did a lot of messing around with different coils for the first few days, with my first one or two new rtas, but now I think I'm going to try to keep the same setup in each one for a few weeks until I get a good baseline for them, so that I can distinguish differences between 'em. .

Yep, some juices taste bland and weak in some set ups but great in others. I still now and then use an Innokin Crios, coiled wire coil, it does my licorice vape quite well.

This is an interesting read as I agree that different rta’s combine with different flavours.
I tend to test all new rta’s with the same juice to get to know them and later dedicate them for certain juices. Sometimes it has to do with the ease of rewicking and the gunkyness of the juice. Sometimes it is just spot on. For example my Spica Pro’s only get filled with FireWater (Manabush) or Indigene ParaXu.
Sometimes it has to do with the restrictiveness of the rta.
I always carry around loads of setups because I drive a lot for work and like to swap flavours. At this moment I just can’t imagine using only one setup and flavour but I can imagine a future in which I grow bored of vaping and simplify.

I'm away on holiday (sidari, corfu, thanks) and wanted to bring a bog standard mtl set-up.
I've been using a t18e prism tank on a t22 battery with Ice Mint which I got in sainsburys before I left. It's a great combo! I cant believe how much I've enjoyed using it and how well it vapes. Nice and discreet too, pocket-sized, top-fill and seems to be economical.... and it was cheap!

Yes I do..zenith tank for each flavour..stick with what i know now after so much experimenting.

Yep.
Love the hastur mini and use them for pow wow, nokomis and now grape and cola base but it brings out the wrong flavour notes in nanabhozo for me, so nana goes into the kayfun lite. The full size hastur is used for an old high vg yanky liquid I like to vape mtl style due to the forgiving wicking.
The true's have firewater and paraxu in, always.

Other peoples atties for heizenberg. No way is that coming anywhere near my tanks :D

I don’t do this. Apart from one device, a suorin air, which always has 24mg liquid with hardly any flavour added.

An Aromamizer Supreme v2 for anything desert or custard based, a pair of OBS Engine v2's and a Profile Unity for everything else. Oh, and a couple of RDA's for trying new mixes out.

Thanks for the answers guys. This is some great info!
It just goes to show the amount of variation and personal preferences that are out there.

An Aromamizer Supreme v2 for anything desert or custard based, a pair of OBS Engine v2's and a Profile Unity for everything else. Oh, and a couple of RDA's for trying new mixes out.

I haven't gotten into rdas at all yet, I've always thought that it'd be too much effort; having to drip it every two minutes, that's about all I know about them. But this sounds like a great excuse for me to get one.
Shinyitis strikes again!

Back
Top Bottom