What's new

Drip drop drippyness

AdamSon

Postman
I am in the market for a new dripper, £20 is the limit..... Or £30... But don't tell "her". I currently have an igo-L, it's the one and only dripper I have tried, and while I do kinda love it, I need more clouds!

I'm a simple man, all I ask for is 3 posts, 22mm diameter, and that it looks badass on a nemesis. I'm would also like an airy draw, if that's not too much to ask.

SO! What can you folks recommend? I should add that even though I was keen on the igo-w at first.... I want something a little fancier.

I really don't like the post set up on that. I like the look of the omega though, but does it have holes in the posts to feed the coil leads through? The v1 doesn't but I couldn't find anything on the v2.

Has anyone tried the TOBH RDA that's on grey haze? That looks pretty cool, but without reviews I don't want to spend that much.

I really don't like the post set up on that. I like the look of the omega though, but does it have holes in the posts to feed the coil leads through? The v1 doesn't but I couldn't find anything on the v2.

Has anyone tried the TOBH RDA that's on grey haze? That looks pretty cool, but without reviews I don't want to spend that much.

I have an Omega for trade/sale if you are interested in the classifieds.

I've never used it, ill have a look about the posts and answer your question.

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

Yes the omega does have holes in the centre posts

Awesome, what do you want for it? All I have for swaps is a kayfun lite clone.

Awesome, what do you want for it? All I have for swaps is a kayfun lite clone.

If you would like to swap that then idm. However ill be honest your KFL is worth more cash wise pal

The kayfun lite cost me £30 new. And it's been used quite a few times. If your interested in swapping then I can get it in the post tomorrow?

Or just tell me how much you want for it and I can paypal the money?

The kayfun lite cost me £30 new. And it's been used quite a few times. If your interested in swapping then I can get it in the post tomorrow?

Or just tell me how much you want for it and I can paypal the money?

If you're happy to trade it pal, so am I :)

Ps apologises I forgot to say its a Clone. If you wish to back out thats fine :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom