What's new

eBay for vaping?

Do you buy vaping products from eBay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Many online shops and retailers also have ebay shops under the same name.

I've never bought vape gear from ebay either, the times i have been tempted they've had that much negative feedback i would never take the chance, looked at one the other day feedback said fake after fake.

I do use ebay for some of my other hobbies and have dealt with some sellers for years and never had an issue.

I have done in the past, when i was starting out, but less so today. There are good vendors on there, but buying vape gear from ebay can be a bit hit & miss. I always check feedback from any vendor first, with anything i buy from Ebay.

I've bought impossible to get stuff like a GP Drip Tip off ebay. Came from a guy in Russia. His feedback was good.

Just a heads up.
I have bought a lot of vape stuff from eBay never had a problem.
My wife has a hobby of making her own jewellery and buys all stuff from eBay including about 8 from Chinese vendors.
Guess what never had a problem.
Over about 3 years have I just been lucky.

I browse it from time to time but have never bought anything. Every once in a great while there may be something of value on ebay - mostly rare mods/atties, but since vaping is very much a social media/forum thing and communication between potential sellers and buyers mostly happens there, ebay isn't really offering anything above. I also think that group member vouching is more reliable than seller reviews for vaping gear.
This also means that a lot of vendors there may be suspect, but you can get a deal (very rarely), or at least get a lead to a shop, as said previously.

I’ve looked on eBay for some second hand stuff (from trusted long term sellers only) but never bought anything in the end. Ultimately I use Ali Express as the prices are significantly better.

I have been buying E liquid from E bay and tanks and such simply because its cheaper , But have learnt to veer away from it , more and more , While some vendors are great I'm having more bad experiences then good particularly with liquid.

Back
Top Bottom