What's new

EFVI not allowed at Vapefest 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
KMS, listen, we are all with you shoulder to shoulder, and there is absolutely no blame whatsoever and i cant emphise this enough, on you, none whatsoever...nothing not a thing, so you can get that right out of your head :)

Absolutely

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

im sure once the dust settles, this will all get sorted and we can all carry on....however, if this doesnt get sorted, and for what ever reason anyone of the mods or admin are barred/banned/told not to attend, then fuck them.....i for one aint gonna go.....we'll organise summit for ourselves and invite ANY vaper that wants to come along.....we're better then that....and they do say that cream rises to the top, and potv is the creamiest of creams there is :D

Did i know who EVFI were before all of this ? nope

Do i care? nope

Do i want to have anything to do with them after all the trouble they have caused because they didn't get their own way ? nope

Am i interested whether they are at VF or not? nope

Will i boycott VF because a couple of forums suggest i should ? nope

Will i go because i want to meet up with friends, have a laugh, have a drink and just enjoy myself ? yep

If it helps at all I run 19 youth hostels in the Lake District all with acres and acres of grounds. If it comes to it we could use one of them for a weekender also there are 80 other venues across England and Wales we could have access to.

only a thought

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

If it helps at all I run 19 youth hostels in the Lake District all with acres and acres of grounds. If it comes to it we could use one of them for a weekender also there are 80 other venues across England and Wales we could have access to.

only a thought

that, is an awesome idea!!!!

game on!!

If that happens it really will be a wholesale boycott by the apes, preventing a whole Forum team from attending because of one persons personal grudge really would be a step too far...

POTV doesn't need vapefest to be awesome :) We manage that all on our own. I just don't want the VF organizers to hold POTV responsible for something that wasn't even posted by one of us, let alone encouraged by ANY of us. Unfortunately, I think that is exactly what is going to happen.

KMS, listen, we are all with you shoulder to shoulder, and there is absolutely no blame whatsoever and i cant emphise this enough, on you, none whatsoever...nothing not a thing, so you can get that right out of your head :)
:lovesign:

Did i know who EVFI were before all of this ? nope

Do i care? nope

Do i want to have anything to do with them after all the trouble they have caused because they didn't get their own way ? nope

Am i interested whether they are at VF or not? nope

Will i boycott VF because a couple of forums suggest i should ? nope

Will i go because i want to meet up with friends, have a laugh, have a drink and just enjoy myself ? yep

Efvi haven't caused any trouble it was the certain organiser of vapefest with his arrogance and personal threats to a very well respected lady that have caused the problems

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

only a thought

Plenty of space around black sail YH BigAndy .......

only a thought

what a star :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom