What's new

EHPRO Kelpie RTA

The kelpie is a scottish myth about a wee spirit being that can shapeshifter from being a horse to a human, that lives around water. It has a reputation for being a crabbit bastard and has been associated with the devil. Interesting choice of name.

There’s also a nice ale which is brewed with kelp in it.

Mine arrived today and i find it easy to wick and the flavour is very good. I think it will be a keeper.

Mine arrived today and i find it easy to wick and the flavour is very good. I think it will be a keeper.
Thanks for the feedback. This is what I expected from what's been put out so far but good to hear that you are finding this too.

Certainly be a big plus to have a RTA that you can chuck build in quickly and gives a good vape. What ohm coil are you using?

I am using one of the supplied coils, comes out at 0.24 ohms finding 48 w to be my sweet spot with this coil.

Yes i think so. There is a lot of hype on Vics FB Group page but that doesn't take away from the fact it is a very good flavour tank which a lot of people are after in a tank, myself included. The best standard tank i have for flavour at the moment is the Dead Rabbit and this is right up there with that tank, this does not include mesh tanks and drippers although imo it is close.

I have heard that this RTA beats the Gear in the flavour department and if that’s the case I’m definitely getting one. I was just about to pull the trigger on the Gear but I’m going to get this one instead once I have seen more reviews.

I'm on the fence about this... looks similar to the kylin mini which I dug back out yesterday and remembered why I stopped using it:

It's difficult to get the wicking right, although I appear to have got it spot on this time around.
It sounds like a tin whistle, doesn't matter how much I far with the airflow either, guess I could try altering the coil height to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom