What's new

EHPRO Kelpie RTA

Yeah I was raising a false alram :D Im at work at the moment so cant take a picture plus its full of juice but can do when its empty but just for reference this picture from the pictures on websites nails it:

fullsizeoutput_d41.jpeg
Thank you very much for posting this picture and for finding it for me. I will use this as my guide when I set it up and take a snapshot so I’ve always got it on hand. Thanks again mate.

This thing's an areshole

It was crazy tightly put together at the factory, had to soak it in warm water for half hour & get the marigolds out just to unscew it apart

Then the deck screws, ah yeah, I'd heard the moanings of them & now I see why. The little bastards are so tightly screwed in, I had a right game getting them out & managed to strip one

Having said that, It's nice vape, quite restricted but a nice flavour vape

Last edited:
This thing's an areshole

It was crazy tightly put together at the factory, had to soak it in warm water for half hour & get the marigolds out just to unscew it apart

Then the deck screws, ah yeah, I'd heard the moanings of them & now I see why. The little bastards are so tightly screwed in, I had a right game getting them out & managed to strip one

Having said that, It's nice vape, quite restricted but a nice flavour vape

I totally agree, I almost stripped one of the screws when I was taking them out the very first time since I had replacement grub screws to put in there. Luckily I did manage to get it out and now I have the grubs in the deck is fantastic. I also seem to be lucky that my slide topfil is actually quite stiff on mine. My only worry is the bubble glass seems very very thin and seems like it will break very easily. I hope not as I don't want to run the straight glass as its thirsty enough for a single coil RTA. Flavour though is very good and no spit back so I'm generally very happy with my Kelpie now.

I totally agree, I almost stripped one of the screws when I was taking them out the very first time since I had replacement grub screws to put in there. Luckily I did manage to get it out and now I have the grubs in the deck is fantastic. I also seem to be lucky that my slide topfil is actually quite stiff on mine. My only worry is the bubble glass seems very very thin and seems like it will break very easily. I hope not as I don't want to run the straight glass as its thirsty enough for a single coil RTA. Flavour though is very good and no spit back so I'm generally very happy with my Kelpie now.

I did the same, swapped out the 3 screws I could, the stripped one can stay in there for now as I still have two coiling options but it'll still nag me. They were ridiculous, like Andre the Giant had screwed them in & put the tank together

I do like the tank though, nice little flavour banger & kicks out the clouds too, wicking was straight forward & I like the topfill, like yours it's nice & firm

If you want to grab yourself a few spare bubble tanks, they have them at Fasttech for a few dollars each

If you want to grab yourself a few spare bubble tanks, they have them at Fasttech for a few dollars each

Ah thanks for that, I will add them to my next order once the current postal issues have settled down

To get that final screw out (it was only one screw I had any problem with myself too, it was cranked down uber tight) I put the base in hot water for a few minutes then put a decent screwdriver in the head (i.e. not the one suppliesd) hold it steady and tap with a small hammer or similar on the end of the screwdriver. Then holding the screwdriver completely vertical and perpendicular to the screw head push down real firmly and turn SLOWLY SLOWLY..... and if you are lucky like me you will get that little bugger out. Good luck and thanks for the info on the bubble glass.

Ah thanks for that, I will add them to my next order once the current postal issues have settled down

To get that final screw out (it was only one screw I had any problem with myself too, it was cranked down uber tight) I put the base in hot water for a few minutes then put a decent screwdriver in the head (i.e. not the one suppliesd) hold it steady and tap with a small hammer or similar on the end of the screwdriver. Then holding the screwdriver completely vertical and perpendicular to the screw head push down real firmly and turn SLOWLY SLOWLY..... and if you are lucky like me you will get that little bugger out. Good luck and thanks for the info on the bubble glass.

No worries!

I should've done that :D I ditched the little blue screwdriver straight off & used a precision screwdriver, I lost my rag with that one & it ended up completely buggered it up, I'll try the glue & allen key way when I can be bothered, of all the RTA's & RDA's I've built I've never had a stripped screw, I knew it'd come sooner or later

I fired in a ticket to Fasttech anyway, they can either tell me knackers or make me jump through hoops for a new deck, it's worth a shot

Maybe my exceptions were too high but I'm a bit let down with the flavor off this RDA. What sort of coils are you all running in yours?

Maybe my exceptions were too high but I'm a bit let down with the flavor off this RDA. What sort of coils are you all running in yours?
I'm using VandyVape quad core claptons 4x28x40g and run it about 60w @ 0.25ohm or so. I get great flavour. Maybe 15-20% better than the gear and no spit back at all. And they are 3mm I.d.

I'm using VandyVape quad core claptons 4x28x40g and run it about 60w @ 0.25ohm or so. I get great flavour. Maybe 15-20% better than the gear and no spit back at all. And they are 3mm I.d.

I'm using a 2.5 mm coil so will give it a go with a 3 mm.

Back
Top Bottom