What's new

Erm, help.

It still tastes bloody awful. Very metallic, like a metallic version of exhausted chewing gum when all the flavour has gone, or like you get with funked coils. It's a juice I haven't used for some time so not vapour's tongue. Interestingly, had exactly the same with Aromamizer Hex.

I did struggle lining it up because even with glasses on I couldn't see very well, however pretty sure I got it. I've closed of the juice flow for a little and it's stopped leaking. Perhaps it wasn't fully engaged. When wicking I pushed the cotton towards the deck rather than pushing it down. Still coughing every inhale though, I think ohms are way too low for me. I do not like warm vapour. Like I said before though I do often cough with a new build and wick and then it settles, fingers crossed. Gonna get my other mod and crank up the power a bit.
Tbh, the build looks ok to me, from what I can see. You can close down the juice flow a bit and keep it there. You don't need to have it fully open all the time. Maybe your flooding it a bit.
I'll be honest, even over 100 watts at 0.12 ohms, I wouldn't say mine was a hot vape, warm, yes, but not lip burning!

Can you try a different juice? When you say you've not used it for a long time, do you mean it's an old bottle, or a new one of a flavour that you've not had for a while. Maybe the juice is just yuk!?

Here are some better pics. Yes it's juice I've used before and like. But it could be that the juice is a bit rough. I'm getting some new juice monday so hopefully it'll improve.
IMG_6593.jpg
IMG_6595.jpg
IMG_6597.jpg

Humour me, just close the juice flow completely, vape 3 or 4 time, to try and dry it out a bit. Not to drastic, as a dry hit will hurt. Obviously it's hard to tell from photos, but it could also be the cotton isn't tight enough in the coils, although you seem to have plenty, if possible, a bit too much in length?
Just try it for a few puffs with the juice flow closed, if it improves, it's possible, you're flooding the deck as there's not enough cotton actually in the coil? If that makes sense!!??

Yes possibly too much length. (ooh er) . The cotton was squeaky in the coils when moving back and forth, not loose of tight.

I've put it up to 75 watt (strangely my Sigelei Oni won't go beyond ???) tastes slightly better.

edit: Oni only 75w - doh!

IMG20210227190545.jpg IMG20210227190838.jpg IMG20210227190838.jpg IMG20210227190850.jpg
How mine looks, only a quick chuck in, but vaping beautiful, no leaks etc

Attachments

• IMG20210227192145.jpg
    IMG20210227192145.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
If you notice, the cotton on my build, even before wetting looks less in length!?

I hope you sort it, for your mental state, your cough, and you'll run out of swear words soon, if not!!
Lol.
Cheers.

Andy

Back
Top Bottom