What's new

FAO @DeeDee

:D I'm seriously pissed with her smoking. She is trying her best to do this. Hope it works whatever I buy her. I'm willing to spend shit loads of money on her to get her off the fags.
It's impossible to call a juice for.someone else. The pod or mtl kit is easy. Plenty of them and she'll want "the one" that looks and feels right to her.
take her to a vape shop bud and let her work along the mtl flavours until she finds something she likes. Mrs kid hates menthols but loves strong mint tobacco.

Hi all

Ok i have read all the thread so will try not to repeat but im still half asleep.

Firstly are u sure she really wants to stop lovely? Like really sure?
Secondly, when u say she coughs is that a few pulls then she just gives up? Cause i coughed throughout my first day but after that i was good.

My 2 recommendations are always Uwell Caliburn or Artery Pal 2 or pro with hp1.0. I have a pal here in red and some coils i am happy to send u. I dont have a caliburn anymore though. To replicate that tighter pull these are what i suggest. Or of course the new voopoo air but high price as a starter imo. The vype pod pen is also good but their 18mg is too harsh. They do pods in lower nic too
https://www.govype.com/gb/en/vype-epen-3-starter-kit

I know u said salts made her cough but can u remember which one? Which mg? And which flavour?
I will stand by salts, ive had 4 friends now stop the fags with Caliburn or pal with salts, some of them coughed for the first hour or so but after all good. All started on 20mg or 12ish.

Menthol or ice i cannot tolerate at all. So what brand of cigs does she smoke exactly?

Maybe try her on something like juice head freeze, they are fruity with a hint i cool, i can tolerate them and i have partial used bottle of strawberry kiwi i can send u.

As for tobacco i have only used pacha mama ones like apple tobacco, that was nice when i first gave up.
People i assume they want tobacco but most dont actually like it.

Xx
Yeah. She is willing to give it a go for sure. Hope she can do it. I’m willing to try anything that will get her off the fags.

Maybe that is the problem. I dunno. What should I try her on then?

Get her a zeta and a bottle of 12mg snow queen. You’ll thank me later. Try a straight nic shot as well, you never know.

I’d stay away from salt nic, but each to their own some folk seem to love it.

I've bought a Geek Vape Frenzy pod kit (similar looking to lost vape and smok) on Amazonk for £14.50 or so but the Geek Vape NS coils are amazing for flavour and last a decent time.
They all kind of look like a 1970's tranny radio.
She definitely needs a MTL kit,with a smaller hole in the drip tip,lower wattage coils and 50/50 e juice.
I found @bestcigliquid.co.uk a godsend when first giving up.Their selection of tabacco flavoured e juices is second to none.

I tried giving up on a Smok Alien and was forever coughing my guts up.
MTL vaping and DTL vaping is like chalk and cheese.
MTL drip tips usually have a aperture of around 4mm on a 510 mouth piece.
It's all about the 'tighter' draw.

I gave up with a manta MTL (which really isn't restrictive enough for proper MTL)
by instantly opening it as far as it would go, and very very swiftly moved on to a twin coil RDA.

While a lot want to replicate a fag - it's not enough to state "definitely"...

Same with tobacco flavours - getting something to taste like smoking was absolutely the last thing I wanted.

It was nearly a year off the fags before I went to MTL*, and I still don't want tobacco.

As I've said before, had I followed the standard "you definitely want..." I probably wouldn't have given up nearly as quickly, if at all.

Maybe I really am that unique - but I doubt it.

Edit for *: I tried a few MTL things and disliked them, then for some reason I started preferring it.

To the above...

Try as much as possible, because what suited me, or what suited anyone else, or what suits the majority isn't necessarily what will suit you.

Try some different flavour juice as well, to this day menthol juices make me cough. Menthol flavours seem to irritate some people more than others. Just cause you smoke a certain favour fag doesn't mean thats what you'll be happy vaping, I never found a tabbaco that would keep me off the fags but started trying bakery type and gave the fags up immediately and have never gone back.

You know what this vaping is like...no hard rules, just got to try and find something she will like!! Good luck!!

Might well be worth trying both some AVG liquid and some clearstream liquid to see if she's having a problem with either the VG or PG. It's quite common for people new to vaping to have a problem with one or the other aswell as strong flavours, go for something mellow.

Back
Top Bottom