What's new

Fast tech

wisken81

Postman
I know the delivery takes a while from past comments but can a few of you give me your opinions, i.e quality of products

I have bought a number of clone attys from them and they are all excellent and at a crazy price so why wouldn't you. I had to wait about a month before getting my stuff but it was over the Christmas period.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I know the delivery takes a while from past comments but can a few of you give me your opinions, i.e quality of products

I've never had anything bad from them, prices are great, it's a no brainer, just read the reviews before you buy. And be prepared for shinyitis, you'll start a new basket as soon as an order goes through. It's CNY right now though so if you order now you'll likely not see anything for close to a month.

You gotta stalk the comments and reviews"not so much the reviews" as fasttech won't post bad reviews ...search out the quality items that are there .all my mods and atties are from there .postal time is improving with better options bringing times down to 9 days sometimes"so I've read" ...don't order batteries or juice ..... If you want/need confirmation from other apes .post the SKU code .you will most likely find an ape who has bought one ....happy shopping @whisken81

What gary68 says.
Many items will come in multiple versions.Make sure you get the best ones.

Mostly FT stuff is OK, But it can be a bit like roulette quality wise - not every clone is good and even some of the Genuine stuff they sell is a bit pants. If you want guaranteed quality then you need to buy genune items from reputable manufacturers.

That said FT is a great source of cheap gear and on the whole their stuff is fine - just remember if you do get something crap, damaged or just plain wrong - you'll need to raise a support ticket and jumping through the appropriate hoops and receiving a credit or replacement will take time - often lots of time, in fact huge great wodges of time in which entire universes are born expand and die. If you can deal with that it's fine, if, like me you stalk the postie with a loaded shotgun to get your gear then it's probably not...

You gotta stalk the comments and reviews"not so much the reviews" as fasttech won't post bad reviews ...search out the quality items that are there .all my mods and atties are from there .postal time is improving with better options bringing times down to 9 days sometimes"so I've read" ...don't order batteries or juice ..... If you want/need confirmation from other apes .post the SKU code .you will most likely find an ape who has bought one ....happy shopping @whisken81

I'm looking at getting some rda's rta's and loads of wire and cotton. Any recommendations? [emoji2]

I'm looking at getting some rda's rta's and loads of wire and cotton. Any recommendations? [emoji2]

I like the Rose V2 (the best one is out of stock at the moment), Orchid V6, and I've got a Triangle Windows (Squape R) on order that was recommended to me by Ment but I won't see that until sometime mid March due to CNY. Sigh.

I've seen plenty of bad reviews on FT but you're right, the discussions are better.

Don't bother with FT wire or cotton. No, really don't!!

Rob stealthvape )or the Vape Mesh) company are far far better quality wire and Japanese cotton.

Back
Top Bottom