What's new

Fast tech

I've bought quite a few clones, spare tanks, accessories and even Kanthal from there and for the most part, it's been perfectly fine quality-wise and especially pricewise, delivery normally takes around 2 weeks for standard delivery and UKExpress Epacket takes from 5 - 7 days for an extra couple of quid.

I've had my Kuro Coilers been on their way for 30 days, so I think they're lost now, but that's the only one to go missing.

I've bought quite a few clones, spare tanks, accessories and even Kanthal from there and for the most part, it's been perfectly fine quality-wise and especially pricewise, delivery normally takes around 2 weeks for standard delivery and UKExpress Epacket takes from 5 - 7 days for an extra couple of quid.

I've had my Kuro Coilers been on their way for 30 days, so I think they're lost now, but that's the only one to go missing.

That LPG and kayfun bellcap .shows dispatched .just beat the CNY .trouble is everyone in China is on holiday probably .so their Postie's will be on stop too

...don't order batteries or juice .....

Not entirely true........there's nothing wrong with the Vappower batteries they have, just order them separately to anything else as they have to ship by slow boat (literally).

Not entirely true........there's nothing wrong with the Vappower batteries they have, just order them separately to anything else as they have to ship by slow boat (literally).

I've just had my second lot of Samsungs delivered. 4 for $21. Both took about 10 weeks to arrive. I've just put another order in, if you just order and forget about them it's a pleasant surprise when they turn up.

Zen and the art of waiting for Fasttech deliveries.

ETA: 'BLF' code gives 5% discount on batteries and flashlights.

Last edited:
I've just had my second lot of Samsungs delivered. 4 for $21. Both took about 10 weeks to arrive. I've just put another order in, if you just order and forget about them it's a pleasant surprise when they turn up.

Zen and the art of waiting for Fasttech deliveries.

ETA: 'BLF' code gives 5% discount on batteries and flashlights.

This is the way to do it. I figure that in 10 weeks I'll have shorted another couple of batteries so I'll order some just in case.

That LPG and kayfun bellcap .shows dispatched .just beat the CNY .trouble is everyone in China is on holiday probably .so their Postie's will be on stop too

I did tell you mate and I got a couple of those bell caps as well, currently on my V4, although most of my drip tips don't fit properly.

When I was getting into rebuildables I went through a few channels here in the UK, plenty of them sent me out the pants version clone from FT. They all cost a lot more to boot.

I've got most of my collection from there now, mods, attys and drip tips. Even a 50W Hana clone. All of them top notch as clones go. Do a bit of reading before you buy, as everyone else has said because there's differing qualities of knockoffs on there. Better knockoffs cost more, but are worth that extra $1 splurge.

Best part is the wait. Quickest delivery was 9 days, longest has been 27. Whatever, it's always a pleasant surprise. I've been dying to get my most recent order (received today = happy bunny), and typically it was the one that took the longest. Funny thing, drip tips that I ordered two weeks after the main order arrived today from Switzerland.

Fill yer basket, click buy and forget.

Then buy some more stuff while you wait.

Enjoy random deliveries that make you happy.

Rinse and repeat.

Oh, and make sure and sort results by "Date listed" after you've trawled through everything they have to offer, saves a bit of time.

Fast Tech are fine as long as you read the reviews of items and find the one with the most positive feedback. I've had a bit of Shinyitis recently and have spent a fair whack on stuff from them. I will say, if you're gonna buy anything from them, understand that you may have to fettle it and do some work. That being said every item on my last order was perfect and needed nothing done to it, apart from with the Atties needing a good wash to remove machine oil. The Marquis clone especially, when sucking on it to test the airflow and getting that machine oil taste *blech*. The Dimitri is well built, the Fuhattan is so weighty and solid, it could be used as a mace.

My previous order was a little different. The Tugboat v2 I ordered, the holes on the inner adjustable airflow ring were drilled as if the person doing it had never used a drill before. One side was fine, the other, while meant to be open was pretty much closed off, yes it was that bad. Still, I bought it with the understanding I may have to fiddle, for all the hassle it would have been trying to return it, it was easier to get the files out and just extend the holes. Also, never buy anything from there that you think 'Ooh, that's pretty' as I did with the Enigma RDA, you'll probably end up buying a piece of crap.

One last thing, never, under any circumstances, buy batteries or something that has an in-built battery from them, like a iStick. If there is something wrong, you will not be able to return it to them due to postal restrictions on Lithium Ion batteries. If you're gonna buy something like that, buy from the UK.

I did tell you mate and I got a couple of those bell caps as well, currently on my V4, although most of my drip tips don't fit properly.

Read about drip tip problems .so I ordered the set with the svoemesto chimney and stubby driptip complete

As others have said it's really not too bad as long as you let everyone else take the risk for you. If I'd have waited I would have got the infinite KF4. Read the reviews, check Ment's link which I think is already in this thread and settle in for the wait.
Choose e-packet for orders over $20 and you should be fine.

Something that is good about FT is the customer service, considering they're on the other side of the planet the returns process is simple and doesn't cost you anything. I don't know how they turn a profit sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom