What's new

Fasttech what a feckin joke

I saw that on the forums, the silly bastards. Surely that'll stand up well against a Paypal claim
What made me laugh was how many dickheads use FT forum. I certainly won't be using the ft forum again. All i want from China at the moment is the stack tube for my Tauren max mech. Even though FT says 3 more days till shipping it will take 2 month to arrive, fuck that i will pay a little more to whoever gets the tube in stock first. The Mech i got that shorts was 1 of 2 i purchased due to it being an authentic for $9.99 with 10% off and a $10 gift cert, you could say i got the mech free.

So it looks like there are definitely flights coming out of China having just received a package from Everzon when it was only ordered on the 17th June!

So it looks like there are definitely flights coming out of China having just received a package from Everzon when it was only ordered on the 17th June!
Yeah, I had one from vapesourcing a couple of weeks ago took 6 days and one the other day from ali express that also took 6 days. Both used 4px.
The ali express one was free shipping aswell so was really suprised.

There's hope, a package I had sent CP from FT departed China on the 8th May, arrived in Langley this morning

Two that were sent the 7th haven't budged

I placed a order with Fasttech 2 weeks ago and it should of been delivered yesterday according to Royal Mail so hoping to get it today :D

I placed a order with Fasttech 2 weeks ago and it should of been delivered yesterday according to Royal Mail so hoping to get it today :D

That's good going, sent e-packet?

I think during this there's been certain weeks were all the packages have been held up & held back

Some things have flown in, some taken 6-8 weeks. FT have been the worse of it but I'm still waiting on a package from VapeSourcing from the end of April

That's good going, sent e-packet?

I think during this there's been certain weeks were all the packages have been held up & held back

Some things have flown in, some taken 6-8 weeks. FT have been the worse of it but I'm still waiting on a package from VapeSourcing from the end of April
Yes mate sent by e - packet from China to Netherlands to the UK .

Ordered April 12th shipped April 24th.
Updated April 27th leaving for destination country.

They're taking forever to respond atm :28:

Screenshot_20200629-210545_Chrome.jpg

got my deliveries orders to FT made in March, and arrived in June ;)

Hey they got here im a happy bunny..

Back
Top Bottom