What's new

Fasttech what a feckin joke

I've been using Fasttech for around 5yrs now and have bought many many items from them. Never had any problems with them other that the delivery time wait is a long time but that's to be expected.
I think the quickest something turned up was about 2 weeks, normally tho it takes 4 to 8 weeks.
My only grumble with them now are their prices. Over the last year or so their prices have increased and in some cases it can be bought for the same or even cheaper in the UK in some of the great deal offers some of the websites offer.

I've been using Fasttech for around 5yrs now and have bought many many items from them. Never had any problems with them other that the delivery time wait is a long time but that's to be expected.
I think the quickest something turned up was about 2 weeks, normally tho it takes 4 to 8 weeks.
My only grumble with them now are their prices. Over the last year or so their prices have increased and in some cases it can be bought for the same or even cheaper in the UK in some of the great deal offers some of the websites offer.

Yeah, they have on the prices for sure. What gets me is the older stock, you see other Chinese vendors flogging off old stuff cheap or they run a code on them until they sell out. FT never do that, if you want something 2-3 years old, they want full whack for it when you can get it in the UK or another vendor for half of what they want

Yeah, they have on the prices for sure. What gets me is the older stock, you see other Chinese vendors flogging off old stuff cheap or they run a code on them until they sell out. FT never do that, if you want something 2-3 years old, they want full whack for it when you can get it in the UK or another vendor for half of what they want
Exactly. I can imagine FT loose quite a bit of custom by not selling the older stuff off cheaper unless of course they are getting the sales they want.

Exactly. I can imagine FT loose quite a bit of custom by not selling the older stuff off cheaper unless of course they are getting the sales they want.

I think they're not doing too great tbh, they've just tightened up on the old sales the past year, less of them & only offering 10% off when it used to be 15-20% off

I've picked up loads of bargains in the UK the past couple months, like the Drop Dead RTA you can get for less than £14 here, Fasttech still want £24.59 for it with a potential 2 to 8 week wait on top. The Pico squeeze 2 with the Coral RDA $75, at Vape Sourcing with a code is about $39

FT used to be my go to place for everything but now I shop about a bit

I usually track all parcels on an app, Royal Mail have text me this morning with a tracking number, I've not idea what it is. It's in the UK now so I should find out in a few days.

It might be a hose from ebay that I've had my money back for, one of those, we'll in England, you're get your package on Friday then you wait 3 weeks & get nothing so it could be that or a vape order I forgot the track

Last edited:
Well, last two items remaining out of all the orders I've made this year are both from Fasttech. Time to draw a line under the whole sorry affair, paypal claims now submitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one shipped 2nd april, turned up on 6th june. I raised a ticket after a month and they said that it didnt pass customs so got sent back :23:

Fasttech has gone downhill. Other vendors from China are getting stuff shipped to me within 14 days. Fasttech stuff seems to Leave China then vanish for weeks. I think they are using ground shipping which causes a delay as it goes from here to there by train which is bollocks if you pay for UKexpress..Even though Fasttech have really good prices on the Lost Vape centaurus $128. i have paid $140 to 3fvape for a stab wood one because they get goods to me in 10-15 days. And $120 for an Abalone version from Sourcemore. The sourcemore one is onway.
They also need to train staff, i got 2 mechs last week one has a hard short. Fasttechs response can you make a video showing the problem. Ok fasttech i will video a pipe bomb and risk my health over $10.

They also need to train staff, i got 2 mechs last week one has a hard short. Fasttechs response can you make a video showing the problem. Ok fasttech i will video a pipe bomb and risk my health over $10.

I saw that on the forums, the silly bastards. Surely that'll stand up well against a Paypal claim

Back
Top Bottom