What's new

FastTech?

It said "Ships in 5 business days" (not pre order) and 5 days was up today. Now it says "Ships in 7 business days"
Just started reading this thread and i can offer an explaination of sorts. You order goods not in stock, it's says ships on blah blah. so you order. But if there has been lots of orders for that product then it goes in order of ordering, so lets just say Fasttech have 1000 orders for a tank but only 700 tanks arrive then the last 300 orders wait till the next batch of the tank, eventualy things catch up and Fasttech have the tank actually in stock waiting to be ordered.
I order a mod Black Friday, the shipping said 1 week, then yesterday it changed from a couple of days back to a week. This afternoon i got notification my Mod is now en route so i should have it by next Friday.
My tip is if the item says in stock order it. If not it's a choice of waiting for it to stock, order while not in stock you are placed in a queue and it's all down to patience then..
I would just hold out till it finally says dispatched and then get ready for it to land on your doorstep.

Last edited:
No one takes the piss here buddy. If it keeps you of the Stinkies its all good.
I have used fasttech 10,s of times. Does take time but will get to you sooner or latter. We all call it The slow boat from China.lol.
I am now on order 152 from ft. I've had two issues both sorted quickly (for china) not a bad record. I've had more wrong orders from vapeclub.

Just started reading this thread and i can offer an explaination of sorts. You order goods not in stock, it's says ships on blah blah. so you order. But if there has been lots of orders for that product then it goes in order of ordering, so lets just say Fasttech have 1000 orders for a tank but only 700 tanks arrive then the last 300 orders wait till the next batch of the tank, eventualy things catch up and Fasttech have the tank actually in stock waiting to be ordered.
I order a mod Black Friday, the shipping said 1 week, then yesterday it changed from a couple of days back to a week. This afternoon i got notification my Mod is now en route so i should have it by next Friday.
My tip is if the item says in stock order it. If not it's a choice of waiting for it to stock, order while not in stock you are placed in a cue and it's all down to patience then..
I would just hold out till it finally says dispatched and then get ready for it to land on your doorstep.

Cheers, that makes sense to me...I guess patience is the key here. Good to know I'm in a cue ;)

Cheers, that makes sense to me...I guess patience is the key here. Good to know I'm in a cue ;)
sorted that mispell. now is your cue to reply again but there maybe others waiting so get in the Queue. If you are from Jamaica then call the Queue a line, get in the line.

Had my best fasttech dispatch yet. Ordered some new panels for my pulse bf and a dead rabbit
On Thursday 23rd and received yesterday 30th. Epacket all the way.

Had my best fasttech dispatch yet. Ordered some new panels for my pulse bf and a dead rabbit
On Thursday 23rd and received yesterday 30th. Epacket all the way.
I ordered 23rd too

When did yours get dispatched mate?

24th at 8:05am
All items were in stock
Fastest fasttech I've had
Same here but my tracking said left Beijing on 27th. Then left Beijing on the 29th again [emoji58] so it's left Beijing twice [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji33] [emoji23] [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom