What's new

FastTech?

2017-11-29 16:22

Beijing, left Beijing to London Heathrow Airport aviation hub

2017-11-27 18:14

Beijing, left Beijing to London Heathrow Airport aviation hub

2017-11-26 00:25

Beijing postal Courier International Branch receiving Center has received (name of the collector: receiving Center, Tel:)

17tracks a bit shite too tho so hopefully it comes early next week.
Last order the other week took 7 days

I think i remember reading somewhere the Royal mail dont let anyone else track there parcels now.

So once 17track says left Beijing after 2/3 days it wont show up on there. You have to put the tracking number into the Royal mail site.

I think i remember reading somewhere the Royal mail dont let anyone else track there parcels now.

So once 17track says left Beijing after 2/3 days it wont show up on there. You have to put the tracking number into the Royal mail site.
It's popped up as in UK but royalmail site not recognising number.

Last time it hit uk tracking didn't update it just turned up.

^^^^This^^^^^
It will show up on royal mail track n trace once its gone through heathrow hub and RM have scanned it.

You are correct. Track via 17track usually works till the goods leave China, then there's a couple of days before it shows on Royal mail, just add the China post tracking number and RM site will tell you where it is .

Back
Top Bottom