What's new

Faulty Pulse V2

Craniax

I have my vandy vape Pulse V2 for about 2 weeks but i have noticed that it doesnt squonk like it should. When i squonk into the atty it takes like 15secs to even see liquid comming through in very tiny amounts. The same result when i remove the atty. i have tried everything, washed my whole mod, replaced my bottle, tried blowing high presure through it and contacting vandy vape. Im totaly lost rn.

I have my vandy vape Pulse V2 for about 2 weeks but i have noticed that it doesnt squonk like it should. When i squonk into the atty it takes like 15secs to even see liquid comming through in very tiny amounts. The same result when i remove the atty. i have tried everything, washed my whole mod, replaced my bottle, tried blowing high presure through it and contacting vandy vape. Im totaly lost rn.

Stupid question is the bottle full when you try and squonk

Are you using a high VG juice
Or the tube might be a touch long for the bottle, bottom of tube needs to be at a slight angle so that it doesn't get blocked when pressing the bottle
If none of that helps then your squonk hole could be gunked up a bit of kanthal down the hole should clear that.
If none of that helps then use your bit of kanthal on the RDA

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @Craniax

I have moved your thread, so it can now be located in the Everything Ecigs subsection.

Are you using a high VG juice
Or the tube might be a touch long for the bottle, bottom of tube needs to be at a slight angle so that it doesn't get blocked when pressing the bottle
If none of that helps then your squonk hole could be gunked up a bit of kanthal down the hole should clear that.
If none of that helps then use your bit of kanthal on the RDA
yes im ussing high VG rn but i had the same problem using 50/50. I dont think its the tube because its a metal one not silicone, but i wil try using some kanthal in the tube to try and remove some gunk

Okay so I took the bottle out but it certainly doesn't seem to be the problem since liquid comes out by applying minimal force. The squonk pin is also ok as i can even blow through it. I think the tubing in the mod is the problem, I poked into it with a wire at both entrances to get some gunk out some dirt came with it but this didn't solve the problem. I suspect that the problem has something to do with the "leakproof squonk system" that it may be malfunctioning and blocking the juice.

Okay so I took the bottle out but it certainly doesn't seem to be the problem since liquid comes out by applying minimal force. The squonk pin is also ok as i can even blow through it. I think the tubing in the mod is the problem, I poked into it with a wire at both entrances to get some gunk out some dirt came with it but this didn't solve the problem. I suspect that the problem has something to do with the "leakproof squonk system" that it may be malfunctioning and blocking the juice.

If liquid comes out of the squonk bottle tube with mimimal force and the atomiser 510 pin is clear, then it MUST be the short section of tube inside the mod that is partially blocked/blocked as there is nothing else. The "leakproof squonk system" is marketing bullshit - it is a tube just like every other squonk system.

Try either folding a length of Kanthal wire or similar, or an unfolded paperclip and give the short tube inside the mod a good rodgering - it should clear it

If liquid comes out of the squonk bottle tube with mimimal force and the atomiser 510 pin is clear, then it MUST be the short section of tube inside the mod that is partially blocked/blocked as there is nothing else. The "leakproof squonk system" is marketing bullshit - it is a tube just like every other squonk system.

Try either folding a length of Kanthal wire or similar, or an unfolded paperclip and give the short tube inside the mod a good rodgering - it should clear it
I've done it again but no dirt comes out at all. I do think there IS a one way valve in the short section because when I fiddle with it it feels like metal on metal. Mayby that is keeping the juice from going out like it should.

Back
Top Bottom