What's new

Faulty Pulse V2

I've done it again but no dirt comes out at all. I do think there IS a one way valve in the short section because when I fiddle with it it feels like metal on metal. Maybe that is keeping the juice from going out like it should.

If a squonk had a one way valve it would not suck back the excess juice when you released the bottle. You're over-thinking this one mate. The bottle pumps juice when you press it and sucks the excess back when you stop pressing the bottle. It is that simple, and there are no valves or complicated mechanical or electrical interventions between the bottle and the 510 of the atomiser you're using - just a tube. And you can 100% guarantee something is blocking the tube.

If you take out the bottle and shine a torch inside the mod you should be able to see the light through the 510. If you've pushed a pin through and it still isn't squonking - try holding a pin with a pair of pliers and push the head of the pin through FROM THE BOTTOM to see if that works.

If a squonk had a one way valve it would not suck back the excess juice when you released the bottle. You're over-thinking this one mate. The bottle pumps juice when you press it and sucks the excess back when you stop pressing the bottle. It is that simple, and there are no valves or complicated mechanical or electrical interventions between the bottle and the 510 of the atomiser you're using - just a tube. And you can 100% guarantee something is blocking the tube.

If you take out the bottle and shine a torch inside the mod you should be able to see the light through the 510. If you've pushed a pin through and it still isn't squonking - try holding a pin with a pair of pliers and push the head of the pin through FROM THE BOTTOM to see if that works.
I agree with the one way valve that's stupid of me. But I'm sure there's something metal in there not gunk because no light comes through at all and when I fiddle with any object it feels like a metal or plastic surface because I can't get through it at all either. I'm just dreading sending it back as I've had to wait over a week for it and all the hassle around it

I agree with the one way valve that's stupid of me. But I'm sure there's something metal in there not gunk because no light comes through at all and when I fiddle with any object it feels like a metal or plastic surface because I can't get through it at all either. I'm just dreading sending it back as I've had to wait over a week for it and all the hassle around it

Yeah should be able to see through it and can pass a needle through the 510 easily without any pressure on the pulse V2 (just tried it with mine). Where did you buy it from? Vandy Vapes customer support is usually pretty good although they are a little slow, probably better to just send back to the retailer.

Yeah should be able to see through it and can pass a needle through the 510 easily without any pressure on the pulse V2 (just tried it with mine). Where did you buy it from? Vandy Vapes customer support is usually pretty good although they are a little slow, probably better to just send back to the retailer.
Oh well yes look now I know something is wrong. I bought it all the way from spain and I live in belgium but I was convinced that it was going to be super good, thats a bummer. It's just weird that I'm the only one this has happened to

Last edited:
oh well yes look now I know something is wrong. i bought it all the way from spain and i live in belgium but i was convinced that it was going to be super good thats a bummer

It's a very good mod to be fair, you've just been unlucky mate. It looks like you can take it apart on the other door side, there's 6 torx screws (one behind a warranty sticker) if you're confident maybe take it off and have a quick look, just be careful to peel off the sticker and replace it after. Never done it myself but might be worth a look if it's gonna be a pain to return.

It's a very good mod to be fair, you've just been unlucky mate. It looks like you can take it apart on the other door side, there's 6 torx screws (one behind a warranty sticker) if you're confident maybe take it off and have a quick look, just be careful to peel off the sticker and replace it after. Never done it myself but might be worth a look if it's gonna be a pain to return.
if the screws weren't so small that would be my 1st option…

if the screws weren't so small that would be my 1st option…

Returning it probably your best bet then mate. If the retailer isn't helpful then drop vandy vape a video of the problem, they'll probably help you out but can take like 6 weeks or so.

Back
Top Bottom