What's new

First mesh build.

Depending on what mesh and cotton you're using they can last ages between rewicks. Gone over a month before with cotton bacon prime and the turbo mesh for example. Mostly use the Vandy Vape Mesh 200 now, tends to last 10 days or so (over 100ml).
Yeah. I’ve got Extream. I know that gunks up fast, in the SMRT.
However the experiment with the rda is, for now, is over. It’s place is to be taken by a shiny, well gunmetal, unity. It’s the only mesh atty I’d ever really been interested in. It just so happened a bargain RDA, can up first, though.

Well, I’m on the third build in the Unity. Ballsed a mesh up, first time. Did the same, but less so on the second one. That managed 40ml before the damaged edges caused scorching. Fingers crossed # 3 fares better.

Well, I’m on the third build in the Unity. Ballsed a mesh up, first time. Did the same, but less so on the second one. That managed 40ml before the damaged edges caused scorching. Fingers crossed # 3 fares better.

If it's where cotton snagged on the edge when pulling it through you can bend it back out with a pair of curved fine tip tweezers, handy tool.

If it's where cotton snagged on the edge when pulling it through you can bend it back out with a pair of curved fine tip tweezers, handy tool.
Yep. Thanks. I just wasn’t putting enough pressure, on the sprung deck, as I pulled it through.

main bloody problem is my hands. I can’t feel the mesh, so have to be uber careful. I’ve had sheets of mesh flying about, as they sprang out, whilst I was trying to place them..
just picking one up is a mission in itself. And must be very funny to watch.
But to experience, not so much.
oh, and they bounce, don’t you know.:18:

Last edited:
Once you've pulsed the mesh, undo one side and lift enough to pop the wick in place. Then reattach the mesh, stops the mesh distorting when pulled through.

Back
Top Bottom