What's new

Free parcels in the post

Surely the must know where they are sent from or are they not allowed to give out the info.
Going by what others have said it's happening all the time.

Ps, Post 800 go me lol
Lady said it was not possible to find out as it was marked as gift and they were only used to distribute.

There is a few posts in the "what did your postie bring you" about this.
I had a book reading light come through. No idea who/where from.

I have never logged on and changed a password so fast lol
Snap. i also had a reading light via Amazon about 2 months ago. Dunno who sent it either so i wonder where these things are coming from and how people are obtaining our name and address to send them out as a gift

Snap. i also had a reading light via Amazon about 2 months ago. Dunno who sent it either so i wonder where these things are coming from and how people are obtaining our name and address to send them out as a gift

It must be traceable as someone's payed for all these things.

Had a random amazon package containing a silicone pushup bra a month ago, I thought my account had been hacked but amazon chat insisted it was sent as a gift. I did change my passwords and monitor my bank accounts etc closely but all seems fine, hope the wife enjoys her Christmas present.

It must be traceable as someone's payed for all these things.
Theres no invoice with it and if you get in touch with Amazon they tell you to keep whatever it is. I think there's some glitch in the software or something. I changed bank cards on Amazon a month or so before after the old card had expired maybe that could have caused a glitch, who knows

Theres no invoice with it and if you get in touch with Amazon they tell you to keep whatever it is. I think there's some glitch in the software or something. I changed bank cards on Amazon a month or so before after the old card had expired maybe that could have caused a glitch, who knows

Sounds like it could be the cause of it.
Bring on the free stuff.

Maybe we could have a new Amazon swap section and we could all post what free stuff we got lol

It may be that your address is similar to someone else's and you're receiving some of their mail. My son regularly has to go to a street of the same name in a neighbouring town to pick up parcels that have been delivered to them in error. The postcodes are different, of course, but Royal Mail don't seem to GAF. One such parcel was a £2000 computer. Thankfully the person who lives there is honest and just calls him up now when something arrives for him.

two thing are happening then santa works for amazon as a summer job to pay the bills when he's quiet and likes to send sirprise gifts out to the good boys and girls coz hes nice like that or someone works there and is borde or pissed off or both with hes job and just sends little things out that dont cost alot to pass hes time of day :2thumbsup: still baffled why i would get anything as i dont have an account so it must be santa and he loves me or thinks my house stinks
we have been chating about this in the postie thread for those of you that havent seen it i got a usb aroma deffuser from amazon today and i dont even have an account

Back
Top Bottom