What's new

Free parcels in the post

It may be that your address is similar to someone else's and you're receiving some of their mail. My son regularly has to go to a street of the same name in a neighbouring town to pick up parcels that have been delivered to them in error. The postcodes are different, of course, but Royal Mail don't seem to GAF. One such parcel was a £2000 computer. Thankfully the person who lives there is honest and just calls him up now when something arrives for him.

my package was addressed to me ( had my name on it ) same for everyone else ?

Amazon chat did give me the email addy of the supposed sender, was from a yahoo account

I've had a dog training collar from amazon and a month or so ago a protective screen for an iPhone neither of which I ordered or have been charged for. I contacted amazon as I was worried my account had been hacked but they said it was all fine and didn't even show on my orders. They said keep it or dispose of it as it wasn't worth returning.
This is all very strange.

I couldn't find anything on google and amazon said they were going to get the seller to email me but I never heard anything, (DELETED) was the email.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first U,E,D. As I am now calling them was a jumbo pack of various size felt pads for furniture on hardwood floors. Second U,E,D. was more felt pads, and roll of bearings (as in skate) and a usb air purifier that seems to cost somewhere around £60. My full addy on parcel and amazon say sent as gift. My theory is the Chinese have bugged it. Lol.
No idea why, maybe it's a weird hacking game.

I got a delivery on Sunday from Amazon. Had my name on it, checked my orders, nothing showing up there. Was a hd antenna buy the way, piece of shit. Would of sent back if I'd paid for it.

I feel left out. If there's anyone reading, I'm particularly partial to Nanoblocks, but I haven't managed to get most of last year's releases yet :5:

my package was addressed to me ( had my name on it ) same for everyone else ?
i all ways put phil dennison on my stuff to be sent never mr dennison or mr philip dennison or philip dennison mine to day was addressed phil dennison all i ever order is vape stuff

Back
Top Bottom