What's new

Free parcels in the post

We need a sad face button

1gcr4e.jpg

Don't be. They keep sending me crap. Recently received a black and white checked tie. I could send it to you if you like
Oooooh I could go all ska and pretend I'm Pauline Black! :P

....... hmmm ......... probly not ....... :8:

Weird this innit. Bundled via elastic band today to a box containing “French dude” that I ordered (wish I fucking hadn’t) was an amazon parcel. Inside were some arthritis gloves. Naturally I tried them on and fucking no clue what benefit they would have to someone who actually has the condition. Just felt like a cabaret singer

Weird this innit. Bundled via elastic band today to a box containing “French dude” that I ordered (wish I fucking hadn’t) was an amazon parcel. Inside were some arthritis gloves. Naturally I tried them on and fucking no clue what benefit they would have to someone who actually has the condition. Just felt like a cabaret singer
Go back a few posts. I got exactly the same thing today. Lol.

I'd never received free stuff in the post...until I read this thread.
About 6 weeks ago a delivery from amazon with a pretty decent WiFi camera worth about £40,2 weeks later another amazon delivery with a led pir light and a USB cable then yesterday another amazon parcel with a genuine fitbit thing and a USB charger for the car.
None of this showing on my account or browsing history.
Strange but true

Back
Top Bottom