What's new

Free parcels in the post

Never ever had any freebies from Zon...but I do keep getting requests to do reviews for cheap crappy tat from marketplace sellers.

And it's always stuff i'd never in a million years want or could use.

Dunno why they target me....cos I never do fecking reviews!
They only ask me to do reviews on the stuff I bought.

They only ask me to do reviews on the stuff I bought.

Well, that's understandable....but these odd emails, that usually start with the line "Hello friend!"...or "Hello there".

Hello...'there'?

That's hardly going to induce any enthusiasm from me, to check out whatever tat their peddling..if they address this potential reviewer as..... 'there'!

Especially when they sent the email directly to me, so they must know my bladdy name..as it's in my email addy!

So.nup....they don't get any indorsements from me!

Anyway....off topic..so carry on folks! :)

Well, that's understandable....but these odd emails, that usually start with the line "Hello friend!"...or "Hello there".

Hello...'there'?

That's hardly going to induce any enthusiasm to check out whatever tat their peddling..if they address a potential reviewer as..... 'there'!

Especially when they sent the email directly to me, so they must know my bladdy name..as it's in my email addy!

So.nup....they don't get any indorsements from me!
I think you're being phished by someone not amazon maybe?

I think you're being phished by someone not amazon maybe?

Probably..not that I pay any attention to them, they get deleted straightaway. Actually, ive not had any for a while now..so mibbe they've got the message now!

Last edited:
Ermmmmm....Thank you Fastech? [emoji2]
IMG_3514.JPG
IMG_3515.JPG
IMG_3516.JPG

Strange that is, never known Fasttech send freebies @SirLugg . at least it will get those drippers off that you near weld onto a mod using super high wattage:D

Back
Top Bottom