What's new

Free parcels in the post

Strange that is, never known Fasttech send freebies @SirLugg . at least it will get those drippers off that you near weld onto a mod using super high wattage[emoji1]

Yeah I thought that- buts it’s definitely from them. Identical address On the label to what I always get off them [emoji55]

It’s a nice touch, they’re only filling their shipping quota by shipping old stuff- but it’s nice all the same [emoji4]

Yeah I thought that- buts it’s definitely from them. Identical address On the label to what I always get off them [emoji55]

It’s a nice touch, they’re only filling their shipping quota by shipping old stuff- but it’s nice all the same [emoji4]

indeed, i'm pleased for you Chris. i could do with one myself, i got a fishbone plus base stuck on a mech, i broke the ceramic bath piece trying to remove it. I will get it off eventually but hey hoe. I hope it comes in useful mate. Enjoy

A Fasty freebie then...looks like a nice multi tool...I've used a Gerber multi tool for years, useful things.

Last edited:
Got another sodding pair of arthrtis gloves - thats 3. The dog clippers aside this isnt fair when I see what Mitz gets. Who do I write to complain about my shoddy standard of free shit?

Got another sodding pair of arthrtis gloves - thats 3. The dog clippers aside this isnt fair when I see what Mitz gets. Who do I write to complain about my shoddy standard of free shit?
It's bcoz they know the gloves are so cheap that they wont last long so they just wanna make sure you're stocked up and got some spares. :D

If you don't like the doggy nail clippers I've got a pair of arthritic gloves I can swap you for them? :18:

Last edited:
It's bcoz they know the gloves are so cheap that they wont last long so they just wanna make sure you're stocked up and got some spares. :D

If you don't like the doggy nail clippers I've got a pair of arthritic gloves I can swap you for them? :18:

Mint! Can I wear all 4 pairs at once to your paddling pool party?

I got a big box with some sort of inkjet cartridges in a couple of weeks ago, they are £100 on Amazon but originate from China, completely useless to me same goes for the sports bra and some sort of connection leads.

A couple of Sundays ago I had an unsolicited parcel delivered from Amazon, just a box containing a stupid squidgy strawberry shaped stress ball, nothing else. At least the cat was pleased, now she'll get a break from being kicked around the room when I'm pissed off!

Usb c extension lead I didn't order [emoji23]

No invoice or anything.

Maybe now I have had my first I'll get something good eventually [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom