What's new

G-Priv Baby

RandyC

I have a G-Priv baby with a geek vape Zeus tank using .4ohm 50-60w coil I'm completely setting illiterate and need help with making the proper setting adjustments any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Randy

Hi @RandyC and welcome to the planet.

i found the 0.4 a bit naff and pushing it to the limit will just burn the coil out quite fast.
i use the newest 0.15 XM mesh coil and it gives the best flavour out of all of them.
i used to vape at 50w but am quite happy at 35-40w even though the coil is rated at 70-85w. still get plenty of cloud and flavour.

Resistance Material Recommended Power
Z0.15 XM
Mesh 70-85w
Z0.15Ω KA1 Kanthal 80 - 90w
Z0.15Ω SS316 Stainless Steel Mesh 60 - 70w
Z0.2Ω KA1 Kanthal 70 - 80w
Z0.25Ω KA1 Kanthal 45- 57w
Z0.4Ω KA1 Kanthal 50 - 60w

you need to prime the coil first and start low. drip juice on all the cotton around the coil. then start at half the coil rated wattage so start at 25watt. you wont get much cloud or flavour but its still heating up and bedding the coil in. turn up a watt every couple of short puffs until you reach your desired wattage. just cos a coil says a range doesnt mean you have to stick to it.
if you just turnt to 50-60w and vape away youll be lucky if the coil will last a few days.

also a single battery mod is pointless for a high wattage coil as youll be lucky to get maybe 2 hours use out of it.
last single 60w mod i used would last 1 hour 10 minutes running at 50watts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom