What's new

Geekvape Zeus RTA troubles

Wicking like a dream, this build seems to be working better, I’ve got it at 48 watts at the moment.

Attachments

• 954094AD-689A-49EE-81F3-E2E7EAFCF6B9.jpeg
    954094AD-689A-49EE-81F3-E2E7EAFCF6B9.jpeg
    718.1 KB · Views: 406
That looks really good not sure what's up.
Have you tried putting the cotton in so it touches the base of the juice well at the bottom of the deck?

I was using a 15mm wide bit of cotton as that’s what I’ve seen djlsb vapes use for 3mm coils, I used 10mm bit of cotton for this build and seems to be better. Yeah I’ve tried that this way seems to be wicking faster.

Thanks, flavour still isn’t that great as the reviews I’ve seen say, not as good as my ammit 25 but not bad.

@Mitz @Zippy0
Any advice on this tank as Zeus owners?

Sorry, only just saw this thread. Thanks for the tag @RaymondoBeyondo

Looking at the photos posted, pull your coil up. You've got it much lower than I have. Personally, I never recommend having your coils completely flush with the airflow. You want the airflow hitting the bottom of the coil and coming from underneath and up. It's one of the reasons the Hadaly provides such good flavour. There are 3 rows of air holes stacked on top of each other. Pull the coil up so that the top 3 air holes are flush with the side of the coil, the second row of holes hit the bottom of the coil and the bottom row of holes actually sit just under the coil.

Wicking looks fine (agree thinned out is better) and if you've still got the fused claptons the power is fine too. I've got fused claptons and mine's .35 ohm and I've got it sat very comfortably @ 40w.

Last edited:
Too high?

Attachments

• 0EB92FD1-1B39-4992-AC82-C29934DFDE29.jpeg
    0EB92FD1-1B39-4992-AC82-C29934DFDE29.jpeg
    595.4 KB · Views: 387
Back
Top Bottom