What's new

Geekvape Zeus RTA troubles

Sweet, do you have your wicks just touching the base?
My wicks finish at the end of the wicking slot. Like if you put it in place and then cut it even with the underside of the wicking port. Same as in your previous photos.

Are you able to vape it empty as I’m guessing the bottom of the tank below the wicking ports hold a fair bit of liquid.

Are you able to vape it empty as I’m guessing the bottom of the tank below the wicking ports hold a fair bit of liquid.

I vape it till I can no longer see any juice if I tilt it 45 degrees. If I tilt it 45 degrees and see nothing then it's time to fill.

Oh ok, cheers for the help. I’ll see how it’s goes seems to be a tad better, maybe I’m expecting to much or maybe it’s the juice I’m using. Using drip worx cheaper justworx range.

Oh ok, cheers for the help. I’ll see how it’s goes seems to be a tad better, maybe I’m expecting to much or maybe it’s the juice I’m using. Using drip worx cheaper justworx range.

No problem. I don't know if you went with the coil in the position of the last photo but you could drop it just a fraction. Just something like 1 and 1/2 mm. Also, if you've been vaping the same juice a lot try vaping on another flavour (preferably in another device) if you can for a bit and then come back to it. I have lots of devices and flavours on the go at the same time because I find if I vape any one flavour for too long the flavour becomes quite muted. Doesn't take long for taste buds to become accustomed to a particular flavour.

Never tried Dripworx. I'm a naked 100 guy all the way.

Last edited:
Yeah I did use the coil height in the last picture, I’ll try dropping in down a tad. Yeah I’ll chuck in a different juice, never tried naked 100 might have to give it a go!
Just checked the price £20 for 60ml is pretty steep, for me anyway with the amount of juice I go through.

Yeah I did use the coil height in the last picture, I’ll try dropping in down a tad. Yeah I’ll chuck in a different juice, never tried naked 100 might have to give it a go!

Can't recommend it highly enough. I've always been a fruit flavour guy right from the start. I struggled for a long time finding a range I liked and wasted so much money buying juices I ended up hating. Nowadays I vape Naked 100 almost exclusively. I'll vape one or two other brands but mostly just Naked 100. They have a lot of very popular flavours including their "candy" range. But personally, I love the "fruit" range. "Very Berry" (blueberry, blackberry, lemon) "Green Blast" (apple, kiwi, melon) "Lava Flow" (coconut, strawberry) and "Hawaiian Pog" (orange, guava, pineapple) are all absolutely amazing.

www.redjuice.co.uk have sold 3 x 10mm packs for a while but they've just started doing 50ml shortfills so all you need to do is add a nic shot to make 60ml of 3mg juice. Works out much cheaper than the 3 x 10ml option. I've been importing from the States for a while but now they've started doing shortfills I'll be going back to them.

That’s good to know as I only vape fruits and sweets, I can’t stand custards! Might have to pick some up. I’ve been buying cheap juices for a long time now. So might treat myself to some nicer ones.

Just lowered my coil slightly so the top 3 holes are just a tiny bit above the centre of the coil, filled up with some Nova Vapes - Victorian sweet crew and it tastes great.

Nova juice for £4.50 for 60 ml is great value and good flavour for the price.

I’m really enjoying this tank now I’ve got it dialled in with your help.

Longer wicks the touch the base doesn’t really work keeping them short and thinned out works great. What I was seeing on the YouTube reviews where they were using long thick wicks just didn’t work for me. It’s wicks so well it actually you actually see the wicking bubbles come up as you take a hit!

Great tank even looks good on a little single 18650 mod.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 260
  • 1B74A299-78AE-4DEF-BCAB-BF2EA3DF1EA4.jpeg
    1B74A299-78AE-4DEF-BCAB-BF2EA3DF1EA4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom