What's new

GeekVape Zeus X Mesh RTA

Hello lovers of tasty and thick vape:23:I have a modified deck!:2thumbsup: (Big tnx Mr. Ripple)
Tell me, share your experience, which mesh in your opinion is the most delicious, where it is warmer than steam, where it is richer, which mesh convey berry liquids better and which pastries ... if possible, write your top on mesh:
I have mod

1.Wotofo nexMESH Clapton Ni80+KA1 2.Wotofo nexMESH Turbo
3.Wotofo nexMESH Extreme
4.Vandy Vape KA1 Mesh
5. Vandy Vape N80 Mesh

Hello lovers of tasty and thick vape:23:I have a modified deck!:2thumbsup: (Big tnx Mr. Ripple)
Tell me, share your experience, which mesh in your opinion is the most delicious, where it is warmer than steam, where it is richer, which mesh convey berry liquids better and which pastries ... if possible, write your top on mesh:
I have mod

1.Wotofo nexMESH Clapton Ni80+KA1 2.Wotofo nexMESH Turbo
3.Wotofo nexMESH Extreme
4.Vandy Vape KA1 Mesh
5. Vandy Vape N80 Mesh

20220206_123446.jpg

I Like the Vapefly Ni80 Mesh, it was the first time i had tried Ni80 as a material and it seems the only wire and mesh i buy now. I know a lot of vapers struggle with it either allergies or just don't like it, i love the stuff and find the flavour from both spot on. I also like SS and seem to have gone off Kanthal.

I was vaping Kanthal only till about 6 to 8 Months ago, i tried SS and liked that especially for TC and then found Ni80 was nice. I would love to try Nickel but i find it hard to find especially premade coils. I would build my own if i could find Nickel Wire.

Just realised that all of my strips are Kanthal A1, my least favoured type, prefer NI80, or even stainless tbh, I have those on reels, but, the stuff on reels clogs real quick :17::18::doh:

Edit; about 50 or 60 , or more, A1 strips I have :11:

Last edited:
Just realised that all of my strips are Kanthal A1, my least favoured type, prefer NI80, or even stainless tbh, I have those on reels, but, the stuff on reels clogs real quick :17::18::doh:

Edit; about 50 or 60 , or more, A1 strips I have :11:

I would say i am near the 100 mark for Mesh, i actually have around 20-25 Zeus Mesh as well.

Muji's fine, I've used it loads of times, a whole pad is too much though, half to 3/4s is enough

Peel the skins, stretch it out & roll it up (Scottish roll style)
Ii keep doing this way on the profile ps and it works for a while but I start getting dry hits after just a few hits. It's like even though the cotton is saturated it isn't getting to the out side. I did it with the cotton that came with the profile ps and it would vape the cotton dry. But when I do it Scottish roll style it won't and when starts dry hitting I start getting hot spots but I know I have enough cotton even when I try to stuff loose cotton where the hotspots are it works for a couple hits then they come back and the cotton is still saturated. I'm going to try with cotton bacon when I get more juice.

Back
Top Bottom