What's new

Good case for a DNA 133/200?

Whats P&P like from Alpinetech any Custom Charges ?
Customs only charge if they have to collect uk vat.
I ordered a box from them recently and there was no uk vat to pay and shipping was $15.44 roughly £11.50.

Screenshot_20220107-231043_Yahoo Mail.jpg

You probably need more parts as you will find that the only thing that you can use is the board
Battery sled
Switch
Dna mount for screen
Mount kit
Actuators
Cost about £50 ish for everything including box
Thank you for helping me out, silly me was thinking just use the parts I already have if I can to transfer to the new housing, I have a good 510, a few nice switches from other projects or could even re use the current one (if it fits and looks nice of course).

I don’t have a DNA mount for that particular box, so guess that’s something I can’t re use so need to buy,
Plus definitely need a battery sled and I don’t even remember what an actuator is if you could help me on that one?

I’m hoping it doesn’t turn out massive, that’s one reason I want to put it in a box myself. The hotcig dual 18650 adapter turns the mod into a tank.

Thank you for helping me out, silly me was thinking just use the parts I already have if I can to transfer to the new housing, I have a good 510, a few nice switches from other projects or could even re use the current one (if it fits and looks nice of course).

I don’t have a DNA mount for that particular box, so guess that’s something I can’t re use so need to buy,
Plus definitely need a battery sled and I don’t even remember what an actuator is if you could help me on that one?

I’m hoping it doesn’t turn out massive, that’s one reason I want to put it in a box myself. The hotcig dual 18650 adapter turns the mod into a tank.
upload_2022-1-8_1-32-18.png

Oh so we’re talking buttons! Technical terms sometimes go over my head now, and I’m a qualified sound engineer.......
If not for that I probably wouldn’t even know the term button

Alpintech one’s come with them
Mod maker i think will not fit stealth vape box

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Back
Top Bottom