What's new

Got fat?

Have to admit @Deaf Vaper, I'm a sucker for Maccies, I was straight down there when the double Big Mac came out :18:

I guess, ideally you'd have loads of raw veg around to snack on but I found a problem with that, they go off within days & I could never be bothered prepping them. I find so long as I'm eating every 2 to 3 hours, I'm alright, it's just a bugger at around 8pm when I start craving biscuits, I just have to not buy them else the packet gets demolished in no time :18:

Booze, I can go without, do like a cheeky ale but can go months without drinking any, it depends how much work has annoyed!

Oh, I'm coming up to 40 & it's a hell of a lot harder shifting weight compared to when I was 20, it used to drop off me in no time but now, it takes ages

There only so many raw carrots i can get through, before i start getting the irristable urge to 'hop' about! I like me veg...but as you say...it gets dull after a time. As for carrots...i've begun caramalising them with corriander and a touch of brandy....so much nicer..but oh so naughty as well!

As for biscuits.....they don't last long around me!! :18:

Last edited:
14 stone 10 which isn't too bad (I expected worse), I like being anywhere between 14 & 14 a half stone

My shoulder is knackered, I've seen 3 physios now & none have really helped. All the NHS suggest is doing rows with cans of beans & bands & all that shite, does nothing, I'm not 70, it's fucked. Then they call me every 6 weeks, for an update chat & I tell them it's no better

Been waiting for an MRI (at the request of my private physio) for 3 months now & had to jump through hoops for that. Have a 20 minute session with him tomorrow but at this point, there's not a lot he can do, I'm just dropping in with him because I've not seen him for a while

Gym's off, no point, feel like I can't really do anything with a dodgy shoulder & I'm not running. :D

With no gym means my diet goes to shit, I'm just eating to live & for pleasure

I'll try & be good so I don't hit 15 stone by 2022 :pie:

I'm actually at the "fittest" I've ever been! I'm currently sitting 8 stone 3lb lower than my heaviest point [emoji51]

Not to put to finer point on it, yeah I'm a fat cunt, but not really that fat, 2 stone too much. just pleased not to be in a wheelchair or worse, but my back would benefit from weight loss. I stopped swimming because of the pain, and I think it's been a big loss, along with not being able to do (significant) yoga anymore.

Always been a larger girly, think ive put on just over stone since covid began in 2019, not sure as avoid the scales (denial always)

Lost about 10 pounds since having covid as still no appetite. The only benefit to this cunty covid!

Im more of a snacker. Need to sort myself out once im over the worst of my shitty health issues. Ive noticed it more since WFH, just not moving about as much

Screenshot_20211208-233857_Bitmoji.jpg

5 foot 11.5 inches
Last weigh in i was 16 and a half stone due to being on steroids (Yes i'm now officially a fat bastard)
Normally 13 to 13 and a half stone
Ideal weight 12stone 13 pounds

Been waiting for an MRI (at the request of my private physio) for 3 months now & had to jump through hoops for that. Have a 20 minute session with him tomorrow but at this point, there's not a lot he can do, I'm just dropping in with him because I've not seen him for a while

Saw him last night, he was pretty miffed with the NHS & thought I would've had the scan by now so he's getting onto them. All he can do is try & rule things out without the scan.

He thinks it's a tendon that runs down the back of your head & crosses with the rotator cuff, thinks there's been a rotator cuff injury there at some point (I don't think I've ever injured it tbh). So he's given me some stretches for the weekend to see if they help or hinder & let him know Monday

All good fun

Back
Top Bottom