What's new

Grey Haze.....?

Soldier Blue

The Vaper that "Can't be aroused."
Hi folks, I ordered some vape gear from Grey Haze yesterday and paid straight away, as the website states that if the item is paid for before 3pm it is posted the same day. Although I received an order number and an email from them my payment was still showing as not claimed on my Paypal account. I emailed them just to check all was OK yesterday and I've just had the email returned stating that they were unreachable.

I'll give them a ring in the morning but thought I'd post this message to see if anyone else has had anything 'unusual' when ordering with them.

Thanks in advance,

Jase.

It was a Saturday, some times vendors aren't able to get orders processed and shipped same day on the weekends. Never had it happen with this particular vendor but have had it happen loads of times in the last year and a half.

Strange as used them a few times with no problems.But dont forget its the weelend(some Peeps have day of rest lol) and no post so your order wont be sorted and sent till tomorrow, Monday plus they dont claim any monies until the order is ready to ship I believe so dont worry to much yet

KMS I must learn to type faster

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those impatient vapers that wants everything the next day. It's just that the website states they will post the same day if the order is received before 3pm but they haven't replied to my email and my payment hasn't been claimed so a 'triple wammy' of doubt that's all. I'll no doubt receive it tomorrow and be happy.

Gotta take it with a grain of salt IMO, just because they say they will, doesnt mean they can :P

I think all vendors should say something like We aim to process all orders placed before X pm, the same day. Instead of making it a definate... Or something along those lines!

The other sneaky one is where they state X amount for next day delivery, so you pay the extra and it doesn't turn up. Naturally, you query it the day after and get told "Ah, that means next day from when we post it" A dirty trick and that's from one of the supposed' better vendors'.

I received my order from them yesterday which I ordered last week. I emailed them and got a reply back saying that they had a backlog of thousands of orders and apologised for the delay. I think they must sell other stuff as well as e cig type stuff.

Thanks for the heads up, greyhaze won't be seeing any of my cash in the future :)

Just a quick update. My items didn't arrive in the end but after contacting Grey Haze they couldn't have been fairer. They resent my brass Sigelei and Kick but also included a bottle of juice and a dripper as well. So all's well that ends well and in fairness they did what they could to put it right so thumbs up to Grey Haze - thanks all.

Thanks for the heads up, greyhaze won't be seeing any of my cash in the future :)

I didn't by any means have a bad experience with them. Just slow delivery. Response from them was very prompt after emailing them.

Back
Top Bottom