What's new

GV Zeus Dual or OBS Engine 2?

ScottishDuck13

Postman
Hey guys,

I don't use RTAs as often anymore, think the last one I bought was the Clieto 120 but I am missing the ease of hem while travelling so thinking about getting another one but really cant decide between the GeekVape Zeus Dual or the OBS Engine 2.

I didn't have the first engine, feel like I'm missing out a bit... the upside down deck doesn't bother me but the 510 driptip and the restricted airflow are the 2 points putting me off.

Does anyone happen to have or have tried both of these and can compare/recommend? I more of a flavour chaser but do enjoy a nice big, thick cloud!

Cheers :)

I am in the same boat as you have have watched dozens of reviews and I think the OBS Engine II is edging it. I discounted the Geekvape Zeus Dual as I don't like 810 drips tips.

I am in the same boat as you have have watched dozens of reviews and I think the OBS Engine II is edging it. I discounted the Geekvape Zeus Dual as I don't like 810 drips tips.

Ahhh see I do... cant remember the last time I used a 510 lol

The Zeus I think I'd know what I'm getting... the Engine does look a little better but the tip and airflow, id be worried I ordered it and didnt' like it. Pity I don't know anyone who has it. Don't even know anyone who has the original I could try as assuming the tip and airflow will be similar.

Ahhh see I do... cant remember the last time I used a 510 lol

The Zeus I think I'd know what I'm getting... the Engine does look a little better but the tip and airflow, id be worried I ordered it and didnt' like it. Pity I don't know anyone who has it. Don't even know anyone who has the original I could try as assuming the tip and airflow will be similar.

I want to make an RTA purchase once. I am not one for chopping and changing my setup. I have been watch OBS very closely and I can't find a bad review of one of their tanks. I have considered the Crius II Dual too. The Engine II is still very new and I am holding on until people on here start to discuss them. A review is one thing, but at the end of the day a reviewer is only going to have used it for a few days at best.

I have the original OBS Engine and absolutely loved it to the point that I bought another two
I don't understand all this upside down deck they have incorporated into the new version
The original had velocity style posts and is just so easy to build and I've never had flooding or dry hits.

I can't comment on the Zeus as I've never had one.

There's an OBS Engine going in the competition threads

Get your names down

You never know
Entered thanks man!

Its annoying wanting something thats so new cause its hard to get good reviews. I tend to trust VapingWithVic and he has finally done both but he never compares them to the one you want! lol He seems to think both are a little awkward... Zues with the wicking and Engine with the coiling but he seems to love both for flavour!

If you happen to have any of the other tanks/RDAs in my sig... could you say which one has the most similar airflow restriction? so I can try it with a 510 tip and if i really dont like it then that could help my decision? :P

You know what I think I'm going to bite on the Engine 2...

Its a bit cheaper and holds that little bit more juice without having to buy the bubble glass like you do on the Zeus and since its for travelling, less filling is a bonus!

Dont know why GV didnt include that or it might have gone the other way. Will have a wander round my local B&Ms in Dundee at lunch to see if they have it and if not FT it is :)

Having a look round sites the only colour option is Black and SS but the review vids shows about 6 diff colours. Must just be coming later, pity as I'd like to see the red one.

Back
Top Bottom