What's new

Hello again

This is my second time on the planet too.
It feels as if I never left sometimes.
Where did all that time go?

Crazy how time flies isnt it @DMAN, when I logged back in I couldn't believe the date I'd first joined. Lots of new people but I do recognise a few old ones too

Crazy how time flies isnt it @DMAN, when I logged back in I couldn't believe the date I'd first joined. Lots of new people but I do recognise a few old ones too
I remember being quite happy with my pen thing, and wasn't interested in anything else.
Fast forward 4 years and hundreds of pounds spent, diy juice and dna mods etc...……:D

I remember being quite happy with my pen thing, and wasn't interested in anything else.
Fast forward 4 years and hundreds of pounds spent, diy juice and dna mods etc...……:D
I was happy with my evods until I tried the kangertech togo which allowed me to use higher vg and its opened a whole new world, im eyeing up loads of gear not sure I would go into making my own juice though

Hi and welcome back, like yourself I started vaping in 2014 got all way down to 1mg eliquid, went back on the cigs and slowly working my way back down again haha, doing the journey all over again

Hi and welcome back, like yourself I started vaping in 2014 got all way down to 1mg eliquid, went back on the cigs and slowly working my way back down again haha, doing the journey all over again
Wow, ive not got lower than 3mg but im quite happy at that. For me I think I failed because of the gear and juices were just wrong for me. I still dont think ive found my perfect vape but I definitely wouldn't go back to smoking now. Good luck @davieboy

Wow, ive not got lower than 3mg but im quite happy at that. For me I think I failed because of the gear and juices were just wrong for me. I still dont think ive found my perfect vape but I definitely wouldn't go back to smoking now. Good luck @davieboy
Good luck to you too, I still haven't found my perfect Vape and I doubt i ever will, but I will have fun trying to find it [emoji1]. I am back at 3mg and 9mg mtl think I'll stick at 3mg for a bit

So I joined the forum in 2013, I joined in for a while but ended up smoking again and didnt feel like I belonged here any longer but ive been happily vaping for 4 years solid now
I had been using evods until march when my batteries started not holding a charge and on a whim I bought a kangertech togo and a shortfill, loved it but the battery life is pants my evod batteries were 650mah so assumed a 1300mah was tidy, how wrong was I! Sick of charging the little bug!
Anyhoo, ive ordered myself an innokin smartbox and an innokin oceanus and hoping they keep me happy for a while.
Looking forward to joining in with you all
In 2013, I even did not know vape at all....you are lucky to have healthier life earlier than many guys.

Back
Top Bottom