What's new

Hello from a UKV refugee.

Hi is it safe to mention FT clones and other UKV prohibited FT related topics here. Seeking solice from the oppression of the extremist Mod Vendor Mafia and the Brasso Polishing Clique.

:)

One of the most entertaining intro's I've read for a while! :D

:welcome1:

Thank you all...for the welcome ;) may your vapes be blessed..etc.etc. ;) and all have a good one ;)

Hi boudicca, I polish mine every now and then, and have more wanky mods than clones, and I edited the thread for the extra e, I do things like that occasionally, and I am only halfway easy going, but I also despise people who equate moral superiority with not-smoking choices, in any direction, but other than that, I despise people, especially spelling Nazis, who cares? Talk about what you like, as long as you ain't bashing folks nastily, and no scat, this is a scat-free forum. Mawsley

Hi @boudicca, I polish mine every now and then, and have more wanky mods than clones, and I edited the thread for the extra e, I do things like that occasionally, and I am only halfway easy going, but I also despise people who equate moral superiority with not-smoking choices, in any direction, but other than that, I despise people, especially spelling Nazis, who cares? Talk about what you like, as long as you ain't bashing folks nastily, and no scat, this is a scat-free forum. @Mawsley

ahhh crap.. better put my one cup away and cancel the 2 oriental gals i had on order from FT then!

Hi @boudicca, I polish mine every now and then, and have more wanky mods than clones, and I edited the thread for the extra e, I do things like that occasionally, and I am only halfway easy going, but I also despise people who equate moral superiority with not-smoking choices, in any direction, but other than that, I despise people, especially spelling Nazis, who cares? Talk about what you like, as long as you ain't bashing folks nastily, and no scat, this is a scat-free forum. @Mawsley

Fuck your rules.

http://youtu.be/6tFn6YJjn1U

Welcome to POTV :)

I joined UKV at first as it was the first forum I found but I must be honest I have found it quite 'restrictive', for want of a better term.

It doesn't seem as such a relaxed environment as here, I feel as though I can talk bollocks on here and be ok, but not so much over there.

Hello :D
There's a fine old mix of people on here. Chatter boxes and lurkers, intellectuals and dimwits, grumpy sods and kind hearts, -but we all seem to rub along well together..
and I see @Dexter and @Tubbyengineer have already mentioned the initiation ceremony:54:

hahaha! I wanna know which members you are putting in to each group now :)

hahaha! I wanna know which members you are putting in to each group now :)

ooh dear, gonna get myself in trouble now . If i do I'm blaming you :P

Well think we might need a few more categories but...

grumpy gits and kind hearts I'll leave it to you to decide which way round they are :D @Mawsley @scottschenoda, @MerinoTeflon @Purplefowler @Blossom
chatterboxes here's looking at you :D, @JennyS potentially @Sassy
Intellectuals @KMS, @ZT Tubbyengineer
dimwits err best leave that one....

What other categories do we need?

Last edited:
boudicca - welcome aboard, and if you're up for an e-juice "hazing", keep an eye on the Come Vape With Me Thread - untold liquid joys will soon be appearing! :D:D:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom