What's new

Hello from a UKV refugee.

Hi is it safe to mention FT clones and other UKV prohibited FT related topics here. Seeking solice from the oppression of the extremist Mod Vendor Mafia and the Brasso Polishing Clique.

:)

Hiya Boudica luv, nice to see you and welcome to the planet. ;)

Welcome boudicca, every one here is pretty laid back. Clones just seem to be getting more popular, mainly because the originals are hard to come by and cost 4 times as much! Will be placing an order with FT next week :)

Hiya and welcome to the planet. Pretty much anything goes here so make yourself comfy :D

lol welcome ive just been over the otehr side reading some interesting posts on there. gotta say the place is full of arrogant wankers who have far to much time on there hands crying over a few copied products. much friendlier bunch on here though one or two have an evil streak in them im sure and like to torture people on cam with the likes of chicken and tomato ketchup flavoured liquids :P

Hi & Welcome to the Planet

Another one coming to the darkside.. Most of us are friendly apes we wont throw bricks and maybe the admin wont ban you if you mention that C word :P

Happy Vaping and chillax :D

I am doing my first of four tomorrow :( How f*cking stupid was I, it seemed a good idea at the time :lol1:

Welcome by the way, KMS is spot on, including grabbing some poo, the problem is I am gonna vape Dexters :D

Four? does this mean I'm getting three more little packets of death? You'll love the chicken, I have to go full hazmat just to handle the little Phial, now its been opened every time you touch it the smell sticks to your fingers...

oops do you think im in trouble telling a mod on the darkside that they are blowing vape outa there arse!

Hello :D
There's a fine old mix of people on here. Chatter boxes and lurkers, intellectuals and dimwits, grumpy sods and kind hearts, -but we all seem to rub along well together..
and I see Dexter and Tubbyengineer have already mentioned the initiation ceremony:54:

Back
Top Bottom