What's new

Hello, I am new to Vaping (4 Months) and i have a few Questions.

Konoyo

So, when i was in a hospital, my friend vaped a lot, even tho EU laws in Croatia says it's banned, no one cared. We all got into Vaping there. From my friend, to me, then others followed in similar sub-steps.
Everyone bought an Innokin Go Z, they looked nice, price was low, flavor was good and it was basically a pocket pen. Some used those new devices that you have to change the cartridge which was a local product. No Coils, no Juice, nothing. Just swap those and you are good to go. A coil lasted me a month and more, and i smoked a quite a bit. Also got 4 free tanks if any breaks with coils inside.

Anyway, i liked the device and still like it, but that was my super starter kit.
I saw on a sale a Vaporesso Forz TX80 (The newer model, with the cap that is attached on the sides) that was double the price point and bought that with 4 juices, 6 Coils and one Battery (Gonna buy a second one and a charger, but i also bought a powerbank to charge it with 20000mah)

The initial investment was high, but i think it was worth the price. I am happy with the purchase, looks good, waterproof, i always wash it in water but turn the tank so the water doesn't get in the coil.
Now i don't know what kind of coils Innokin uses, but they all taste very good, even coffee and such. I gave it to my father so he quits smoking.

My main question is, the coils, the juice. Even tho i stopped smoking cigarettes i got a bit addicted to Vaping.

The main coil i got pre-installed was 0.15OMH, and a spare 0.4OMH.
Now my question actually begins. the Wattage. Mine goes from 0 to 80 with 0.5 incrementals.
I started with 20W at 0.15OMH, and now i am at 30W with 0.4OMH.

However the range of 0.15OMG recommended on the coil is 60-80W and 0.4OMH is 40-60W.
Should i STICK with those numbers, because i know if the coil doesn't heat enough on lower W, it doesn't do anything, like if i use 10W, almost nothing comes out obviously. So should i stick with that recommended range, or go lower? Is the recommended range good enough to use?
Currently i am at 30W with Fruity Flavors and 40W with Coffee and other Creamy ones. But sometimes i go for 40W anyway.

30W produces less vape, but at the same time, it feels cooler. 40 is a bit warmer, but still cool when puffing.
So yeah, my main question is should i stick with the limit range of 40-60 at 0.4OMH? Like not below or above?
I use about 9ML per day when vaping, sometimes less. But i know i have to recharge my battery at least once.

I ordered shortfilled liquids with base nicotine of 3mg, which were actually pre-mixed apart from one.
What kind of liquids should i use? I know there are different types. I don't know much about them. So any help is appreciated. I like creamy and fruity, cooler ones and warmer with the creamy. I know some are more dense than others.

Thanks!

The power of the Coil is an estimated rating and if your power is somewhere in between the ranges you should be ok. I sometimes vape lower than the recommended wattage as not a fan of warm vapes, if it's 40-60w try somewhere between the two.

EDIT:- Juice wise you need 70/30 which is the most popular with DTL (Direct To Lung) Vaping.

I usually vape with the bare minimum power that gives a decent vape to conserve battery/coil life. Recommended wattage ranges are usually pretty accurate, you can go over them but you're going to be going through coils faster. I've had coils where I'm a good 30+% below the recommended range that's given a great vape so just keep it at that. So yeah just start low work your way up to a power level you like, don't worry too much about the recommended range.

Alright, thanks guys. I keep it 10W lower than recommended. As for Juices, when i am done with the ones i have now, i will search for those. Maybe some of the ones i have already are 70/30. Tho i never go above 40W even if it recommends me 60W, because 30-40W for me is the sweet spot for most things, for now at least.

there is no right or wrong vaping level, its what suits you and when you find your sweet spot.
the coil wattage guides are just that a guide and you dont have to follow them.
vape way under the range and you will get less cloud and flavour but your coils should last a little longer as you are not pushing them to the limit.
vape over the max and coils will burn out much quicker.
ive got coils that go upto 150watt but im quite happy vaping at my sweet spot of 45-60watt

Makes sense. I found 35-40W for Fruity to be the best, and 40-60W at 0.4OHM for creamy. I asked my co-worked who worked at a vape show, but he uses RDA. He said the exact same thing, experiment until you find your sweet spot.
Really, thanks for the information. I like really flavor vapes with a bit of dry heat and exhaling the cool hit.

I take the recommended power range more as a maximum, I often vape at lower power than recommended, because the flavour is good enough and I don't want necessarily to have the most intense vape. It saves on juice and it is probably more gentle on my lungs.

If your happy at a certain wattage then stick with it. I myself prefer a Cooler vape, I am not a massive fan of Menthol but at lower Wattage i don't mind it, i tried it at higher wattage and it just blew my head off and was way too potent.

Back
Top Bottom