What's new

Help Please!! Topside Dual...

NorthernBoy

Postman
So my topside dual arrived today... Filled the bottle up and put some fresh battery's in and fired it up.. All great until the battery indicator started flashing as if its charging.. Then suddenly its turned itself off... And it won't come on since!!
Theres 2 fully charged 18650 battery's (Not Samsung) but have been fine in my other mods... I did over squonk at the first fill so wondering if I've managed to get juice inside and onto the board?!
Help!! [emoji35] [emoji25] [emoji25]

Certainly sounds like juice on the board.... Can't think of any other reason why it would power down... Unless you have a short on your tank?
I would advise opening it up and leaving it to dry for a few days... Try to wipe as much of the juice off the board and awat from the electrics as possible..

very diffcult to get juice on the board on the dual, check the battery compartment for juice and make sure the contacts are nice and clean. possibly try another atty. I have been dailying one since they came out and have had zero issues. I had a wet battery tube by overfilling the bottle once.

Cheers.. Just tried another atty.. And no difference.. Everything is nice and dry inside.. But still nothing.. Could the battery's be the problem?

Hope you didnt do what i did. stupidly forgetting i had removed the bung whilst the bottle was quarter full, followed by the contents flowing all over the top whilst it was inverted. Despite cleaning everything the board was toast. My own fault but Dovpo were good enough to post me another board at cost.

Replaced board and it's been spot on since, in fact i like the mod so much i now have 3.

Hope you didnt do what i did. stupidly forgetting i had removed the bung whilst the bottle was quarter full, followed by the contents flowing all over the top whilst it was inverted. Despite cleaning everything the board was toast. My own fault but Dovpo were good enough to post me another board at cost.

Replaced board and it's been spot on since, in fact i like the mod so much i now have 3.
Oh no.. No luckily don't think I've don't that tbh.. Its just strange that's its fired up then died.. Going to leave it a few days and see if sorts itself out... Is it easy to strip?

Oh no.. No luckily don't think I've don't that tbh.. Its just strange that's its fired up then died.. Going to leave it a few days and see if sorts itself out... Is it easy to strip?
Not too bad taking apart but fiddly getting all the buttons in place when sliding the board back in.

Back
Top Bottom