What's new

Help Please!! Topside Dual...

sorry to hear your having issues bud, did you buy this in the uk ? if so send it back ive over squonked a tad in the past but quickly cleaned up & all fine, one thing worth checking as when i first went to use mine the 2 screws on the squonk bottle was not tight so when i installed the batts nadda on the screen did em up & came to life.

Attachments

• 14c0586309c1e68e6c6070c18c415fd89f5b97d8-3.jpg
    14c0586309c1e68e6c6070c18c415fd89f5b97d8-3.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 89
sorry to hear your having issues bud, did you buy this in the uk ? if so send it back ive over squonked a tad in the past but quickly cleaned up & all fine, one thing worth checking as when i first went to use mine the 2 screws on the squonk bottle was not tight so when i installed the batts nadda on the screen did em up & came to life.
Cheers @Mutley
I got it from sphock.. So obviously can't return it unfortunately.
I'll try that mate thanks... Its strange how it fired up ok and was working OK.. That's what makes me think I've got juice in the board!

Cheers @Mutley
I got it from sphock.. So obviously can't return it unfortunately.
I'll try that mate thanks... Its strange how it fired up ok and was working OK.. That's what makes me think I've got juice in the board!

ahhh bugger, i hope the person you bought it from didnt know it had an issue & thats why he flogged it, hope you can get it sorted.

ahhh bugger, i hope the person you bought it from didnt know it had an issue & thats why he flogged it, hope you can get it sorted.
Yeah I've got my suspicions... But there adamant that it was fully working.. Which to be fair it was for about 5 mins!

you could try getting in touch with @dovpo_Hannah see if she could do anything .. it could be a leaky pipe hope you din't pay to much for it ...
Cheers...i have heard some have faults there.. But luckily @vapeneeser scrooge is going to have a look at it for.. Absolutely love this forum.. Everyone is so nice friendly [emoji846][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom