What's new

Help Please!! Topside Dual...

Hi when I squonk it's as tho the pipe is blocked had to buy a bottle of the internet as mine didn't have 1 with it does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? As I carnt return the mod absolutely gutted!!!!!!
Thanks

Hi when I squonk it's as tho the pipe is blocked had to buy a bottle of the internet as mine didn't have 1 with it does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? As I carnt return the mod absolutely gutted!!!!!!
Thanks

Why can't it be returned if faulty? Try going direct to the manufacturer, send them an email with the warranty details & photos of the problems

Thanks
The attie has got the squonk pin in?

Why can't it be returned if faulty? Try going direct to the manufacturer, send them an email with the warranty details & photos of the problems
I baught it off sum1 I know an they said it was fully working an now it's not so was wondering if any1 could help

as nwhornet says, check the RDA has a hollow pin in it, failing that, take the bottle out, then try blowing down the hole in the top hole (making sure you have your mouth forming a seal) you should hear air whistling through but if there's a blockage in the tube the only way to get to it is a stripdown.

as nwhornet says, check the RDA has a hollow pin in it, failing that, take the bottle out, then try blowing down the hole in the top hole (making sure you have your mouth forming a seal) you should hear air whistling through but if there's a blockage in the tube the only way to get to it is a stripdown.
I've done al that but still not working maybe just needs throwing in bin lol

Can you hear air going through?

Don't bin it, I collect dead mods for parts and reuse them, but if I can fix it I will send it you back for free (just cover the postage assuming you're in the UK)

best bet is to strip it down .. if it's not squonking the pipe must be blocked .. just undo the screws on the top and have a look ..

Back
Top Bottom